Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Pre-war Ford and Merc parts and sheetmetal

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Blownolds, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Blownolds

Blownolds
    from So Cal

City: Bloomington

State: California
    Price: 95
    I 'm actively cleaning out storage and need to get rid of a pile of early Fomoco sheetmetal and stuff. $95 will take ALL of it as I need to get it all gone with no BS:

--THREE cowl/firewall/A-pillar sections: one is for '39-40 Ford passenger, one is for '40 Merc, and one is for something like '36 Ford pickup. (I was going to use these to graft into a '40 Pickup for the low/slanted windshield of the passenger car during a custom chop-top job, but never got to do the project)… these were TOUGH and expensive to acquire as they required the cutting up of two passenger car bodies and one pickup cab!
    --a pair of '40 Merc front doors (these doors are in pretty good condition overall)
    --passenger door off of '40-1 pickup (a little rusty but could be saved. I was going to take sections of the body line to mold into my pickup doors to remove the door lock on them, but again-- never got to do that project)
    --miscellaneous: a weathered old flathead crank, some kind of early Ford steering rod with spindle, and a couple of early Ford stock shifter tubes? or maybe park brake tubes?? dunno anymore… but pretty sure one is '40 pickup)

OK, I think that's it. You must come pick up in person in Bloomington, CA as I cannot ship.
    We could meet on a day that I happen to be going down there (right now I am making regular trips in order to get everything gone)
    And again, everything here is just $95 as I need to get them gone ASAP. And please, guys-- right now is not the time to flake out when you say you're coming over...

See my other ad in the "antiquated" section of the classifieds for auto shop equipment of interest to car builders. Some good deals there as well.

Contact me direct at [email protected] as I do not use the PM system here. Thanks!