Register now to get rid of these ads!

Powercraft Steering and Brakes

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tcoupekyle, Dec 21, 2009.

1. At the Houston Autorama I purchased a 69 mustang box to replace the worn out one I had on the T. Brought it home and well they made two different boxes in 69 so I brought the recently purchased box and my old one back to the vendor (Powercraft steering and brakes) he took it back and assured me that he had another one at his shop in california. So, I figured wow thats pretty cool he let me exchange it. Well, A week went by no box. I call him up and ask what the status is he tells me he already shipped it via US Mail. ok cool.... another week I get the same story. Now its been over 3 weeks and still no box his phone numbers no longer work. The website no longer works. I called my credit card company and had the payment disputed. I emailed him and still have gotten no emails back....

Guess there ain't much more I can do. the worst part is I let him take my old box so that he would be able to match it up so know I ain't got a box at all. But enough of the my pity party....

Basically if anybody see's this guy at a swap meet or car show his prices are good the products seem nice. but if you buy something make sure you take it home then and there I would also suggest not using a credit card. Here is his Information. I don't know what the deal is with this guy he seemed great when i spoke to him. But now all the phones are cut off and the website don't work.

I did a little research and there are quite a few people with the same story as I. I realize I probably shouldn't have trusted them with sending me a steering box but mistakes happen and don't want anyone else to make the same one. If I do actually receive the box (which is really what I want) or just my old box. I will let everyone know. Maybe someone on here knows the guy have him give me a call.

Heres his information:

Andrew Gonzales
    Powecraft Steering and Brakes

2221 Walnut Street, Wildomar, CA 92595.

Phone numbers include:
    Order Line: 760-806-9497
    Tech Line: 760-842-2444
    24 Hr. Fax: 951-245-5679

ORDER LINE:951-245-5679
    TECH HELP:951-852-1234
    24 HOUR FAX:951-245-5288

2. And by the way now I'm looking for a 69 mustang small case short shaft steering box if anybody knows of a reputable company that sells them. or if a 63 falcon box is the same??