Register now to get rid of these ads!

Power of the HAMB

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Trucked Up, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Trucked Up

Trucked Up

Last year about September I bought some sheetmetal on E pay in Indianapolis. Not planning on getting that way anytime soon I posted here asking for some help.

Didn't take long for Cory (AcadianKid) to reply back that he'd be glad to pick them up for me. He has held this sheetmetal for me until today when we met when I got in town for the GG's event. Not only did he hold the parts he met me at my hotel to drop them off.

That is one of the best things I have gained from this place, friends.

Thanks Cory...........I hope the Kentucky Branch Water will be enjoyed!!!!

2. Grumpy

Grumpy
    from NE Ohio

Great story.

And very true. Met tons of great people from here. Ive done alot of selling, trading etc of cars/trucks on here and made alot of friends.

Ryan created a great place.

3. Mathew21

Mathew21

I'm still new here But I asked for someone to go look at a truck for me in Spokane, Wa. Chris went and looked at it for me, took it for a drive and took more pictures and sent them to me. I offered him Money for his time he said No way. He was just Happy to help out. I ended up buying the Truck. This is a Great Site and I'm proud to be a part of it.

4. vintagedrags

vintagedrags

This place is awesome.
    The same thing happened for me, I posted looking for a 56 chevy glass front clip. Martys55 found one in the Chicago area for me on craigslist. Not only did he pick it up and store it for me, he also paid for it and refused to allow me to send him money so he wouldn't be put out. I picked it up a week later. We had never met before I picked it up.
    Thats why I joined the Alliance, to help Ryan keep THE HAMB going!!

5. Deadbird

Deadbird

Couldn't agree more. Met a bunch of top notch folks here and my Alliance membership is the best $50 I spend all year.

6. AcadianKid

AcadianKid

AHHH Shucks :eek:, I didnt do anything that most on here wouldn't do for me. And your very welcome. It was no big deal, don't hesitate to ask in the future Brent
    Cory