Register now to get rid of these ads!

Posting problem

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by T McG, Jan 7, 2008.

1. T McG

T McG
    from Phoenix

Ok so I have this great tech post with pics. I click on the new thread bar. I type my blah blah blah, add a pic from photobucket, add more blah blah blah, add another pic and on and on. I have about 6-8 pics I want to add and everything is going well until I try to preview what I have done to make sure it is all in order. I get told I'm not logged in. It tells me right above the text block that I am logged in, When I go back to the new thread page, everything is gone except the title. I have had this happen three times now. I have posted plenty of things like this before with no problems. What am I doing wrong? My blood pressure is thru the roof over this thing. Can anybody help?

2. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

log out, log back in and when you do, be sure the "remember me" box is checked.

I see you are on cox.net, if you are using an AOL account in conjunction with that, please read the AOL user post stickied above.

If it continues to happen, you may consider typing up your lengthy posts in Word or whatever word processor program you have, and then copy and paste it into a post so you don't lose it if the post fails.

3. T McG

T McG
    from Phoenix

I did log out and back in and also changed servers. I don't have any AOL stuff anymore, my wife claims it comes with a lot of virus issues. I didn't know about the remember me feature. I will give it a try again. And my wife also suggested writing it up on a word doc, but I was too impatient to do that. Thanks.