Register now to get rid of these ads!

Posting photos on the HAMB

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by stan292, Jul 22, 2003.

1. stan292

stan292

I'm probably gonna get lots of flack for this, but my excuse is that I'm old and easily confused (perhaps from enjoying too much "head candy" in my youth), so here goes.

Is there somewhere here on the HAMB that has step-by-step instructions for posting photos? I've picked up some vague information, but would sure like to have the specific directions posted somewhere that could be easily accessed. It seems like that would be valuable to others here also.

My apologies in advance if this info is already up somewhere and I'm just too stupid to find it.

All in all, this site is great. Thanks Ryan. See ya all at MoKan next month!

Thanks -

2. NOW, NOW, you can't be too old. I'm nearly as ancient as you. Weeel, maybe not. LOL I always throw up (!) pics and see if they stick! Usually mine are too large and I can't reduce them. So good luck, Here is my old Ford P/U. John

Attached Files:

3. To make a pic appear in the post, it has to be posted somewhere on the web that allows "hot-linking" or making the picture appear on a page somewhere else. It looks like StarPhot does that. I use Earthlink for internet access and earthlink allows it. Click on "edit" or "quote" of a post with a picture in it and you will see the extra code you need to post a picture in the post.
    You can also attach it to the post. Follow the instructions when you make a post.

[​IMG]

Tracy