Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Posting keeps getting AXED

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Vics stuff, Oct 25, 2020.

1. I do not understand why my posting , looking for information on a car I just bought. I posted this twice and both times it has disappeared.

2. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'd say that very simply the actual vehicle doesn't fit the 1964 or earlier criteria of the board or you engine, wheel or brakes that you are asking about don't fit the moderators vision of being traditional hot rod or custom car items. 4x4 rigs also get the boot 99.9% of the time along with non traditional builds in general.

3. Post 65 street rod style inside or out, billet anything, modern upholstery, digital or modern looking gauges, serpentine belts, 17" wheels, IFS, IRS, EFI...any of these things are boot worthy.

iwanaflattie and lothiandon1940 like this.
  4. The blue Vicky your posting while a cool car.
    Is a street rod.
    Loose the wheels and don’t show us the interior and you might get away with posting pics of it.
    Sorry man , way it is here. The traditional police are on patrol.

5. 2OLD2FAST

2OLD2FAST
    from illinois

That's the inconsistent , unquantifiable, "just cause they can" traditional police are on patrol ;) LOL

6. alchemy

alchemy

Just cause they can goes both ways. If he's posting pics about a modern build car, he could take it to other websites. Just cause he can.

I appreciate the moderators trying to keep this site pure. Although I understand Vic's frustration, he wouldn't appreciate a cat at his dog show.