Register now to get rid of these ads!

postin pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Meester P, Dec 27, 2004.

1. Meester P

Meester P

Hi Guys
    I have been away for a goodly while now(personal things)I did post at the time and say why and I recieved a lot of support from a lot of people on the Hamb and I would just like to take this oppertunity to say thank you to all of you.
    Now back to the pic posting, I know there is a thread on the Questions and suggestions thread but I can't get it to open. All it does is show an error and I have tried more than once.
    So HOW do I or any of the new guys post a pic on here???
    John [​IMG]

2. KnuckleDragger

KnuckleDragger

I use www.photobucket.com. I upload my pics and then copy the image file then paste it in the post box.

[​IMG]

Jonney

3. Meester P

Meester P

Jeez Knuckle dragger i forgot to say thank you for the info on the pic posting.
    Forgot my manners there for a minute, anyhoo thanks for the info.
    john

4. Meester P

Meester P

Hell damn bugger, Also Billy, Shoebox72. thanks for the info bro.
    John

5. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

Soft Biker! How dare you foget yer manners! Next thing ya know yer gonna be draggin yer knuckles on the ground, chasing yer next meal across the farmers field and draggin sexy barmaids about by their hair! Oh and did I mention I'd like to kill the bastard that thought it was a good idea to use cars like stone henge?
    x
    Brandy