Register now to get rid of these ads!

Portland Swamp Meat.. Whos goin?!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by The_Monster, Mar 7, 2011.

1. LIL.TIMMYUser Name

LIL.TIMMYUser Name

I'm freekin' man!:eek: boxes & boxes of small 1-5-10$ items. will be shopping starting wednesday morning 'til i run outta cash. plan on selling fri-sat all day. bargain hunting sunday. not sure of exact boooth # @ this time. i will be trying the new "twatter" feature on my "I-Phone" time to "get on the trolley" old-timers! the interwebs is where it's at:D

2. SquireDon

SquireDon
    from Oregon

I'll be there. Have 4 spots. Selling '58 Ford Fairlane 4 door parting out. '55 Packard full 1/4's with tail lights, front fenders.Hood.Trunk lid. Misc '55 Packard parts. 64 Comet Parts.

Also, the PIR Race Track Swap meet starts on Thursday and runs all weekend as well.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2011
  3. DrivenDead

DrivenDead

yep... We'll be there, a couple of us have a booth down in the swamp. See you all there!

4. I'll be there, can't wait! All the way from Vancouver Island, British Columbia

5. The_Monster

The_Monster

drivendead: come by my booths sometime. let me know where you guys are at in the swamp. I saw you guys at the roaster show, but you were busy talkin with others.
    BTW, I couldnt get your link to work to get your web page. See you there!!

6. 1971BB427

1971BB427
    from Oregon

Latest weather report sounds pretty good for Thursday and Friday. Sat-Sun sound a bit iffy, but not a down pour. I'm amking my shopping list right now, so hopefully it can be filled!

7. I need a nice set of 33-34 inner fenders. If you guys see a set lemme know! My cell is 509-869-0266, call or text...will be there Friday-Saturday.

ACROP Fri night :D:D:D

8. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

^
    Chris, if you want to come by my bar after the Acrop, I'll be there fairly late-probably midnight or 1 or so. I'll buy ya a beer.

9. Beachcomber

Beachcomber
    from Phoenix,AZ

My old man is on the road right now, made it to the bay area today from phoenix in his late model truck, will continue on tomorrow to Portland to meet up with our Seattle and Hawaii buddies. I'm flying in thursday and flying back out monday.

10. Cool, whats your bar?

Man, I dunno about you guys but I feel like getting fucked up!!

11. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

^
    Beauty Bar

111 SW Ash (Downtown by Saturday market, Kells, Dantes, etc.)

12. Sweet, I'll try to swing in! I'm car pooling so we'll see how that goes :D

13. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

No worries. The weekends usually attract a pretty lame crowd anyway-hell I don't even want to be there half the time on fridays and saturdays. Weekend warrior types that don't know how to act really bum me out. Oh well, they pay the bills.

I'll be at the swap friday all day though, maybe I'll run into you?

14. Yeah dude, I'll be there scramblin through buying the wrong shit for way too much.

15. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

yep, sounds about right. i'll be doing the same.

looking for a set of 16" wires, 30/31 grill shell, intake for a single 97 for a banger motor, etc (my cell is 503 348 7134 if you happen to run across any of that)

i'll keep my eyes peeled for the inner fenders you're looking for. do you know a guy named roadster Joe up in Ridgefield? he'd be a good source for those. he has a booth at the swap. i can introduce you too if you don't know him-he's always got tons of good stuff, and finds new stuff daily. nice guy too.

16. I'll be there to meet up with Chris, and hopefully someone will take pity on me and sell me a 32 grill for 100 bucks instead of the tractor grill I am planning on for my RR. ;)

17. Beachcomber

Beachcomber
    from Phoenix,AZ

:d :d :d

Last edited: Mar 30, 2011

18. Hey I have a set of 16" wires and a very nice 30/31 grill shell...but I don't think I'll have room to bring the wheels :(

Last edited: Mar 30, 2011
  19. No time or money for this one, but I will be going to the one in Monroe at the fairgrounds in May. Great way to spend my birthday!

20. Boeing Bomber

Boeing Bomber

Well it's official, My Sweety wants to go. 'Cept she gets off work Saturday @ 3:00PM. So were going down, finding a cozy motel, and hittin' the Meet Sunday early morning. Sorry I'm goin' to miss a lot of you on Saturday, but I hope to make the big deals from vendors not wanting to haul their stuff home, and make that one last sale. Looking for a back seat for my '41 Ford Fordor, and any old Rod & Custom mags. Let's boost the economy and spend frivalously.

21. silversink

silversink

Meet and drink still on for Friday noon Monster?

22. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

Chris, I am looking for a nice set of 16" KH Wires for my modified project.

23. Hey Boeing Bomber I might have the seat baxk you need. Any pictures of what it looks like?

24. daddylama

daddylama

i'm looking to hit both PIR and the expo center on Friday by myself... expo again on Saturday with the kiddos...

reeeealy lookin' for 30-31 A coupe quarter panels... 503 319 3693

:D

25. GARY?

GARY?

I'm going to try to make the Friday 12:00 lunch.. I'll be running late.

Chris, I'm assuming you want the real deal inner fenders, not repops.

I'm looking for early T roadster roof or pieces, 2 more good Model A 21 inchers. Nice 21 inch tires (probably stop by Coker). '33 sedan passenger door. 541-292-3366

26. april may

april may

Amen Brotha! :D

27. 117harv

117harv

:rolleyes::D:D...YUM,YUM....HOTROD GOODIES!

28. Yeah, would like originals

29. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

man, I could buy a ton of stuff, but all I need is the fillers for the bed on my 50

30. Super442s

Super442s

We've always referred to the meet as the "Swamp Meet" for that very same reason. I've been going since 1974 (was a vendor for 25 years) and can recall some seriously swampy meets! I have to admit though, I've never seen a Swamp Meat shirt :eek: but that sounds really cool. Do you still offer any for sale?