Register now to get rid of these ads!

Port Deposit MD car show coverage

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chicken Scratch, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Chicken Scratch

Chicken Scratch

Was a small car show in Port Deposit Maryland at the VFW. Less than 100 cars, but still cool to stroll around them for 20 minutes.

2 nice rides there
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Are these HAMBer cars? They didnt have alliance tags. Anyone recognize them? Both were real nice.

2. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

The silver coupe with the cowl steering is from Hanover or closeby. I believe it was built by Clark
    I know the owner is on the HAMB but can't rememer his name

3. I love that Model A!! I want that Model A. I saw it a couple of yrs. ago at the Mobtown Greaseball and fell in lust with it right away. By the way John, you could slice the top off your coupe and have a T roadster just like that blue one.:)..Don.

4. p.s. Scratch. Thanks for posting up these pics. Looks like it was a fun time....Don.

5. jim32

jim32
    1. Hamb & Eggs

I would love to see a photo session with hrm2k coupe and the blue roadster together or in a drag team setting at a strip.

6. That would be pretty cool. Would like to see that myself. Would be fun to see the comparison shots of the two different but similar cars together.

7. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

might be fun......bet mine leaks a lot more gas than that one !!!

which is why it wasn't there