Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Popular Science 1952 - Installment 1

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by scottybaccus, Jun 27, 2010.

1. scottybaccus

scottybaccus

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    My wife likes thrift stores. Some of you know that what that really means is that she LIVES for thrift stores, antique shops, garage sales, you name it. Seveal years ago she brought me a book. It's a hard cover compilation of some of the best Popular Science had to offer. published in 1952, it seems to have bits from many years earlier. I vaguely remember thumbing through it and sticking it on a shelf. I might have given her a kiss in thanks... (Hope so) Anyways, I was bored out of my mind on a business conference call this week and picked it up to pass the time. It is my newest addiction. It has litterally hundreds of simple tips and tricks...
    [​IMG]

I don't want to give you the best just yet, so here's enough to get your attention. Enjoy.

Cycle Car fans, pay attention! The Thumpers Rule!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Stay tuned here on the HAMB for future installments, but watch out on the Garage Journal and Jockey Journal, too, because Popular Science has something for every one.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 27, 2010
  2. gas pumper

gas pumper

I like this stuff. Thanks for posting.

96 looks so far.

Two years from now somebody will bring this back up.LOL. Then it will take off and have 20 pages:)

3. Paul

Paul
    Editor

fun stuff, I have a few too.

picked this little jem up a while ago,

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 30, 2010
  4. Paul

Paul
    Editor

check it out;

Grind your own cam!