Register now to get rid of these ads!

pomona swap meet

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hippy killer, Apr 14, 2013.

1. hippy killer

hippy killer

any HAMBR'S going to the swap meet tomorrow

2. jcmarz

jcmarz
    from Chino, Ca

3. Sure wish I was, went 3 years back and was blown away with the amount of good gear for sale, problem is getting it all back to NZ.

4. Vegas_Cleaver

Vegas_Cleaver

I should be there in a couple of hours

5. 226 flattie

226 flattie
    from orange,ca

I going to be there 5am

6. hippy killer

hippy killer

that is a hard drive unlees you have an amphibious car

7. 80WTI

80WTI

I went last year and i'm still broke from it. If you see a big american man named big d selling alot of collectables out of a dual cab split window kombi can you say g'day from his aussie mate lee for me, darrin is his proper name and a he is a really nice guy.(but man he is a big guy)

8. MATACONCEPTS

MATACONCEPTS
    BANNED

I'll have some Tecate's for you'all. Hit me Up. I'll be in the Bitchen Coupe

9. spiders web

spiders web

Went and saw. Awwwwssssoooommmmmeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I walked the whole thing and am still sore. I think I walked close to ten miles. Unbelievable amount of stuff at more than fair prices. Spent a few hundred,met alot of nice people and determined to go next year but instead of flying Im taking the truck and trailer. The guys I talked to are locals and go to every one but said that the April one is the best of the year if you can only get to one.

10. MATACONCEPTS

MATACONCEPTS
    BANNED

I usually roll in about 10 - 11 after traffic & for FREE!!! Yup, 31 stock driven, Free. My dad was in town so me, him & my 2 boys, 4 & 8, cramped in the coupe rolled in, cruised a little & got some front row parking, like I always do, Drank my beer & watched cars. My dad brought his "GhettoBlaster", my coupe gots a 110v converter, & it was a party. It lasted til about 4 - 5, cause it was the marine layer that never burned off, so it felt like morning all day. We're not use-to gloomy days in Sunny So Cal. Makes for a Great Day at Pomona Though

11. barstowpo

barstowpo

I went and was cold. I was looking for FE stuff and didn't really find any deals. There was some good stuff but everyone I talked to wanted top dollar for stuff. So much for their not wanting to hall it all home. I'm still sore.

12. The Guidster!

The Guidster!
    from Phoenix

Went had a great time as always! Met some fantastic people. Walked the whole thing and scored a sweet grill for my 53 on the last row of the VW section pays look at every booth:D!

13. MATACONCEPTS

MATACONCEPTS
    BANNED

sunday sunday sunday