Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pollard/Flathead Intake Lovers..READ THIS !!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by #1 Kawboy, Jun 20, 2013.

1. #1 Kawboy

#1 Kawboy
    from Fl

OK Pollard Intake Lover's... GET THIS !!! I LIVE NEXT Leroy Pollard !!! OMG !!
    Here's the scoop....
    A couple of weeks ago I'm takin' my 16 y/o son door to door looking for summer jobs.
    Spot an old man having a hard time with his trash can haul and stop to lend a hand.
    Conversation of the norm, and we leave. He calls later with a "job" for my son. I had already told my kid to go back there and take his (big city issued) trash cans to the curb on trash days. He wanted him to do the same till his Son/family get back from vaca. in about a month or so.
    Well, my son did tasks as asked (told) and he calls me to ask me tosee him. Hmmm... OK.
    I go over he tells me he's thankfull for my son (who didn't take a dime for getting up everyday and putting his paper on the step, and trash cans out) and proceeds to give me advice on how to help him establish credit. I listen....and listen... and listen...and in the conversation he says, " I'm kinda famous, but you don't know me." Well with this hook set firmly in my jaw, and waited it out and when he was done, I asked "How so ?"
    You really wanna know ?? he says..
    takes me into a inside "workroom" as he says, "Well I'm an old Hot Rodder."
    My heart raced.....

On the wall is pics of his intakes, AND THE PATENTS. THE ACTUAL PATENTS.
    We'll be bench racing soon......and often.
    More on this later......
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->