Register now to get rid of these ads!

Please read this!!! I need suggestions, advice, and guidance

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1950Gasser, Jan 9, 2013.

1. 1950Gasser

1950Gasser
    from NJ

Hi all! My name is mark, I live in central NJ. I have been on the site for some time now and everyone has been great! I really appreciate the advice and tips all you have given me. The reason I am writing tonight is I keep having this reoccurring dream of something called "hot rodders for relief" in short I would like to create a national organization that brings hot rodders together in order to help rebuild communities from man made and Mother Nature events. The nice part is I can bring established regional clubs together. Here in NJ hurricane sandy is still present at the shore. Bringing a group together nation wide would aid in cleanup, while using our cars to benefit society. I can picture a 34 ford rat driving down the road with bags or donations coming out of the roof. I need your help. Lets have fun with it. Give me logo ideas, website designs, etc. I am in the process of buying a website. Let me know!

2. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Sounds nice. Good luck with your venture. A HOTROD delivering stuff would be cool.

3. 1950Gasser

1950Gasser
    from NJ

It could also be used to deliver gifts to children's hospitals, orphanages, etc. even if the weather would not allow the cars on the road it creates an alliance for the HotRod community to organize and take on the issue.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2013