Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pinstriping down & back to Daytona Turkey Run

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by onearmbandit, Oct 16, 2008.

1. onearmbandit

onearmbandit

I'm headed down to the Turkey Rod Run for Thanksgiving weekend from CT. I always meet a lot of great people on my travels.... It's a blast. If anyone on the east coast between CT and FL wants me to stop by, I'd be more than happy to lay some lines for you.... cheers, Charlie

Poteet's coupe I striped and lettered for the rolling bones
    [​IMG]

'32 I did for Bob in RI -
    [​IMG]

Panel I did
    [​IMG]

Back of a wagon I did
    [​IMG]

Helmet I did
    [​IMG]

Tailgate I did
    [​IMG]

In action
    [​IMG]

Pin-up I did for Dean & Greg in CT on a 55 Chev Deck
    [​IMG]

Moon disk I did for an art show at Gasoline Gallery in LA
    [​IMG]

Bike fender
    [​IMG]

Bike tank and fender
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

panel
    [​IMG]

2. JEPPA

JEPPA

Very nice! I really enjoy the pinup.

3. FATT STRIPES

FATT STRIPES

love your work man, i dont have anything for ya to stripe but if you're coming down 75 through GA and ya got a few minutes to hang you're always welcome

4. Have a safe trip Charlie.

5. Ace Brown

Ace Brown
    from OH

Charlie, screw the coast man. come out to the middle of nowhere. more specifically southwest of cleveland to a little town called wellington....then just jump on 77 S and you'll get to florida that way ;)

how was your trip back home from chicago? Had a family emergency saturday so i had to split home before we could hang out at night. Made it home in 5hours flat and drove the model a A hard at 80mph the whole way. talk to ya soon buddy. stripin' looks great as usual

6. Salty

Salty
    from Florida

Shoot, if my truck was painted I'd let ya run some lines on it....but alas, it is not....is this something you do every year or is it a one shot (pun intended) deal? My goal is to have it done by next years T-run...dont forget Moltrie GA the weekend prior to the T-run....

7. BigNick1959

BigNick1959

Your work is top shelf Bandit, and a person would have to be a dam fool to pass up the opportunity to have some of your lines on their ride.

8. Mopar34

Mopar34

Nothing I own is worthy of what you create!!:cool: Maybe one day. Have a safe trip, I'll be there too, but not with one of my cars. Will be taking one of the family cars.

9. KreaturesCCaustin

KreaturesCCaustin
    from Austin, TX

I stripe, too and I gotta say that your lines are the cleanest in the business. If you ever get to Austin, TX look me up. I could learn a ton by watching you stripe for an hour. Beautiful work!