Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pics of a staggered 4x2 carb set up????

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Staggered_4_Olds, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Staggered_4_Olds

Staggered_4_Olds
    from La Habra

I've been sittin on this Edelbrock Oldsmobile Rocket staggered 4x2 intake. I have a 56 324 cu. in. I've only seen one motor and intake/carb set up in person @ the GNRS. The guy who owns the Long Beach swap brought a 36 3 window Ford. It had a 324 with a staggered 4x2. I have a the original linkage that came with the intake from a old man that had it in his ford coupe in the 60's in the bay area. So can anyone post some pics showing the linkage set up or paste a prior link from here. Thanks HAMBERS!!

2. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

This is a Caddy intake but I believe they are pretty similar. This ran pretty good, but to make it perfect I'm gonna make a little support plate for the shafts to go through near the linkage arms.

[​IMG]

3. RustyNCA

RustyNCA

This was my friends setup with four carbs on an old offy manifold he had. It's a pretty mild stagger though.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. oldspert

oldspert
    from Texas