Register now to get rid of these ads!

pics in my shop this month

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dragrcr50, Jul 10, 2012.

1. dragrcr50

dragrcr50

i was looking around in my shop and thought i have some neat stuff going on here.

up front is the 34 5 window build with a major body rebuild going on, a re build of a 29 roadster pickup that was built in late sixtys. freshening up the texoma flyer bonneville c/str racer. in the back is my willys pickup drag car project and my opel gt funny car and my studebaker project waiting outside for a spot. just thought id share an overall of whats going on in oklahoma with me..

Attached Files:

2. dragrcr50

dragrcr50

got the dash back in the roadster pickup today the seat belts in the bonne car and a new tow attachment point built for the front of the flyer..

Attached Files:

3. Got a nice spot in my garage for the stude.Had a 53 champ in high school(66)Lotsa nice work there.

4. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

Looks like a fun shop. Thanks for sharing!

5. blackout

blackout

6. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

you should be ashamed and give all those wrecks to me - Ha! Cool stuff

7. Lucus42

Lucus42

Super nice stuff you're working on

8. ironpile

ironpile

Just how many hours are in your day anyways?:D

9. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

I'm loving your clutter.

10. dragrcr50

dragrcr50

full time is 4 days a week, 7 hours a day , back shop is weekends on my willys...unless we have a race to go to ..:cool: being an old guy . i guess keeps me going. not in shop means nuttin gets done...... Ill retire when im done with all the projects, hehe, like thats ever gonna happen .

11. dragsled

dragsled
    from Panama IA

Lots of cool stuff going on there, Tim Jones

12. You are my hero. Stop by our pit at Speedweek and make DAMN sure you hit our BBQ Friday night the 10th! I remember talking to you at teh Ramada at the second or third drags...................

13. Pat Pryor

Pat Pryor

14. dragrcr50

dragrcr50

we are all planning to be at the barb q, it is on our newsletter for the gang. i wondered through the pit last yr at bonneville when you guys were workin on the pickup...cant wait......

15. dragrcr50

dragrcr50

well today the roadster pickup got wired and distributer installed coil etc. the bonne car got a new weight bar built for the rt side , seat and new cam lok pull up stroud belts installed. a few minor air leaks fixxed in firewall area (tech is a bitch ) and all inside gone over, anti seize on bolts etc. good day. new wheels and tires are being mounted today as well..

Attached Files:

16. 38FLATTIE

38FLATTIE
    from Colorado

Sam, You always have the coolest stuff! Probably because you do do such nice work!

I can't wait to catch up with you, Bruce, and the bunch, next month!

17. dragrcr50

dragrcr50

Thanks buddy, man your deal is getting exiting, cant wai to be part of it . will be nice for you to be realizing the whole package instead of a mule motor this year.. Bruce is super stoked and the whole gang is on kill, ..........................