Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pic. request

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MIKE47, Jan 4, 2008.

1. MIKE47

MIKE47
    from new jersey

Searched and found no good pics. of corvair boxes mounted on a frame. I have decided that a reversed corvair is what I will use on my car only I've never used one before. I want to put it right on top of the frame rail, but the mounting pattern and angle seem wrong looking. Can anyone post up a pic or 2?

Thanks, Mike.

2. MIKE47

MIKE47
    from new jersey

200 responses to "pix. of chicks with cars" and no one has a corvair steering box in their rod? C'mon someone has one!

3. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I think you will find that the majority of Corvair boxes are mounted below the frame rail.

4. Rootie Kazoootie

Rootie Kazoootie
    from Colorado

Re: Pic. request

Attached Files:

5. HotRodFreak

HotRodFreak

An older VW bus/van box works well also and needs no reversing.

6. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Sorry about missing your request for pics. The bacon strip girl had most of my attention:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Attached is a pic of my corvair box mounted " on top" of the frame. If you do a search for posts by Clark, you will find some from late 2006 / early 2007 showing how he made the mount and put the box on the mount.

byt the way, this photo will enlarge quite big so you can see more detail....good luck

Attached Files:

7. MIKE47

MIKE47
    from new jersey

Awesome. Now you guys are real Hambers! Not that I don't like chicks but come-on. Thanks to you all for the replies and the pic. Thay are very helpful. I king of like that one on the "t". Thanks, Mike.