Register now to get rid of these ads!

...PHX HAMBers Pavilion Cruise

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MoparJoel, Feb 2, 2013.

1. MoparJoel

MoparJoel

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Well I was looking for a thread for the cruise held every Sat night at the scottsdale Pavilions off the 101, to see if anyone was going tonight and came up with nothing so I thought I cant be the only one looking so I made one.

For those of you that have never been there the scottsdale Pavilion Cruise in is Held every Saturday, free entry just cruise in and park and see the biggest cruise in AZ, Its held at 9175 East Indian Bend Road Scottsdale, AZ 85250 so if you get lost you can google map it. cars start showing up around noon...but really start packing in around 3-5pm and finishes alot later than most AZ cruise ins ive stayed till 10PM and this thing is still going strong. no restrictions on years or makes or models a good place for PHX HAMBers to get together. I do not put on the show or have any affiliation with the organization of the cruise. I just wanted to start this thread to see whos going Each week end and have some organization.

Its West right off the 101 and indian bend rd on the north side of indian bend, centralized around the Mcdonalds.....I will be in the Flat Black Dodge^ see you guys there.

And I hope to cruise to the cruise on central @ 7PM after If you want something different not far! see more about it on this thread: http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=705479&highlight=central

2. MoparJoel

MoparJoel

anyone down... for a pavilion show and then cruise down central at 7?

3. craftscustoms

craftscustoms

I'll be up there in my turquoise 67 F-100 about 4:15 or so. I may head to central afterwords.