Register now to get rid of these ads!

Photoshop Please Anyone

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Nick O, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Nick O

Nick O
    from Ohio

I have no idea how to use Photoshop although I have seen some pretty neat results here on the HANB. My question is would some of you guys be kind enough to put a couple of different paint schemes on my Model A Pick- up to give me some ideas. I want a satin or a primer paint job but I am just not sure what color or combinations of color. Just a thought but I would like to see some Photoshop ideas. Thanks for taking the time to consider this request.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 3, 2011
  2. GaryC.

GaryC.

Hey Nick!
    Neat little truck.
    Here are some color ideas.
    They aren't great; but they are probably enough to see some color.
    Hope you don't mind but I think it would look great two-toned.
    Black fenders and a color body. I've never seen a two-tone,
    satin finish rod. Good luck.
    I'm off to see some fireworks!
    Happy 4th!

Attached Files:

3. Nick O

Nick O
    from Ohio

Gary C. Thanks a million for the response. I was hoping for a few more responses but I appreciate your thoughts very much.

4. That's not a Model A, that's a '32 fir shore .. look at the grille. (very nice looking '32 I must say). I'm thinking "Nipple Pink" with "Ball Blue" fenders.

5. I don't know about that...

6. TMoney

TMoney

You're wrong. Like no one has ever put a '32 shell on a Model A? Is the roadster in my avatar a '32? That's a '32 CAR shell anyway man.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2011
  7. 23 bucket-t

23 bucket-t

8. Nick O

Nick O
    from Ohio

Most definetly is a Model A with a 32 shell, I have owned it since 1964, bought it when I was 13, and am only the second person on the title. Just was hoping for a lttle photoshop help to see what it will look like with paint. Trying to get some ideas.

9. 3banjos

3banjos
    from NZ

Nice 1 Gary, now Nick know's for sure what color not to paint it. That bare metal looks pretty slick with black rims. Maybe silver/grey. Cool PU by the way.