Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage PHOTOS: Goodguys POCONO!! Better LATE than NEVER!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by KIRK!, Oct 22, 2009.

1. KIRK!

KIRK!

Yep, I shoot most award winners on Sunday when they are laid out better in the Winners Circle. No show up, no takey picture.

I actually stood at your car for a while in Pocono trying to get a shot, but couldn't catch a good one. Did you happen to get one you like from there?

BTW I'm the one who picked you for the awards.

2. The Fonz ... great stuff as usual ... that KIRK! guy hasn't a clue what COOLAMUNDO is!

3. Green49Ford

Green49Ford

I love the 40 Willys. Very cool to see one that is not a gasser. Thanks for the pics!
    Jack

4. allstarderrick

allstarderrick

I don't want you to think that I'm really mad or let down I'm mostly just breaking your balls. I do appreciate being chosen for the awards that's why I guess I'm surprised not to be in your coverage. I understand about the whole showing up on Sunday for the awards thing, unfortunatley @ Rhinebeck I had to leave early but I was one of the 25 cars that was there at Poconos on Sunday and did receive my award so thank you again. Maybe next year.

5. KIRK!

KIRK!

I know, it's almost odd.

6. Falcon Gasser

Falcon Gasser

[​IMG]

By chance did you see what this had for an engine? Thanks for posting the pictures.

Jon

7. pinupwithgun

pinupwithgun

Damb dude! I'm ashamed i did not make it. Family health issues. My buddy lives five min. from the track. I will be there next time! Thanks alot for the pics.

8. KIRK!

KIRK!

302 with a C4

9. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

great pics ,some nice rides and the fonz,well he is a genious,and does he have an eye for some truly great rides.

10. 28 chevy

28 chevy
    from NE Pa

Thanks for the picts. Was our 1st time there and nice to see our GMC included in your picts
    Jim

11. 65 impala

65 impala