Register now to get rid of these ads!

Photographer looking for Hamb type cars for shoot

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by flyboys101, Jul 14, 2013.

1. flyboys101

flyboys101
    from nj

Looking for a few cars to be volunteered for several shoots in the southern NJ/Philly area.

Have some locations picked out, just need several cars to complete picture...literally.

Types of cars or trucks interested in using would be in the traditional hotrod look, Kustoms, also cars with patinas and high end and low end builds. If I don't choose you car it only means it doesn't work for the look I am going for. No offense.

There is no fee charged, nor do I have a budget to pay anyone, sorry. I can reimburse for the gas used to get here though...within reason. Building a portfolio of a certain look and want to try different looks and techniques. Hoping to find people on here that would just like to have their cars/trucks photographed. I will supply a copy of a digital file of video and still photos, for volunteering your vehicle.

If interested, please reply and include some type of photo in that reply so I can see what your car looks like. Doesn't have to be anything fancy or of great quality. Phone camera should be fine. Pm's are good too if needed.

Thanks, look forward to hearing from fellow Hambers.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2013