Register now to get rid of these ads!

Photo Choppers, lets see some ideas...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by CLSSY56, Sep 23, 2003.

1. CLSSY56

CLSSY56

I just got a job, low paying but close to home, so it should be about the same. Any way, I was wanting some ideas...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Donzie

Donzie

Pretty straight forward, low buck, down and dirty. You can always add some chrome reverse but the solids work for now.

Attached Files:

3. KnuckleBuster

KnuckleBuster

This is my first time photochoppin' so don't be too critical....

Attached Files:

4. CLSSY56

CLSSY56

This is my idea, but everyone is so critical on here about the black/red...so I thought I would grab some more ideas before I make my decesion. Before some one says it, it's not purple...it's blue with a red pinstripe.
    [​IMG]

5. Fat Hack

Fat Hack
    from Detroit

Take your drawing there, add a heavy dark blue flake job to the roof, clean the ornament and emblem off the hood, punch in a few rows of louvres, drop the ass end an inch or two, run some tripple capped lakes pipes and wide whites with Fiesta style caps.

Kinda low-buckish, but different from the typical flat black & red treatment. I like the blue accents you got going on there.

6. CLSSY56

CLSSY56

everyone give up on me? HAHAH so far gone..can't be helped...

7. plan9

plan9

brutus t maximus has an interesting idea... gold trim, black paint/primer. nothing wrong with flat black... you can check it out on his personal page... you can do a member search

or do a 2 tone job... black/white top

8. subtle suede finish with deep purple metalflake roof

monkey

monkey-inc

Attached Files:

9. CLSSY56

CLSSY56

looks cool....I forgot to say I like my 4 door post [​IMG] I'd hate to figure out how to make a hard top out of it, let alone I can't weld.

10. haha...

SURFMONKEY! thats the exact paint scheme thats going on my ride this next week! My cars an Aussie GM (Holden) a baby sized 56 chevy...

Freaky!

MAIKI [​IMG]

11. TheDooWopKid13

TheDooWopKid13

id say put a straight axle in the front lower the ass and get a killer flake job.

12. CLSSY56

CLSSY56

a gasser 4 door, that would be different

13. The_Monster

The_Monster

I like the 4door, I like everything about the car! I wouldnt change the wheels or tires, or even lower it. I think it just needs smooth paint and new chrome if you're on a budget and just looking to have fun with it! Just my personal opinion [​IMG]

Attached Files:

14. The_Monster

The_Monster

Clssy56- It fits your name even, its a good paint job thatll make it sweet, its classy already!

15. CLSSY56

CLSSY56

man you made that look good Monster... I have been thinking about going back original. It would be shade or 2 darker then it is now (lighter then what you did) and with an Ivory top. If I go that route I have along way to finish it. I am really wanting to get some paint on her before winter (aka snow/salt)
    [​IMG]
    So that is why I was looking at the flat black paint. The car truely needs to be stripped (It has 3 coats of paint on all with 5 on some)... Some day [​IMG]

More like this (this is a 4 door Hard top though)...
    [​IMG]

16. purple

purple

<font color="purple"> I was wondering how this trim would look. I like it, but in a better color choice. I shaved the handles, doubled the lower trim as the upper too on the rear doors back, added skirts, lowered, and changed the rear 1/4 window. </font>

Attached Files: