Register now to get rid of these ads!

Petit Jean Mountain MOTAA Swap Meet near Conway AR

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by pasadenahotrod, Jun 10, 2007.

1. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

Any one going? It starts this coming Thursday through Saturday. Atop Petit Jean Mtn. at the Auto Museum Grounds near the Rockefeller Farm and Petit Jean State Park. Always lots of good car stuff and a special section with "brassmonkeys, used clothes and old furniture" for the ladies to check out. Also a judged car show and usually some special displays (one year was steam traction engines).

2. TREBOR

TREBOR
    from Arkansas

We usually go on Saturday, been going for 12-14 years. Saw a nicely finished 32 coupe years ago, on the trailer to go home, didn't sell. No engine or trans, it was $20K or so. At the time I thought, are they crazy? Wish I knew then....

3. I'm generally up there, but have a family camping trip this year. Arkiehotrods (Duncan) will be there, I know. He's in spaces H26 and 27 and I know would love to have you stop by and say hello! :)