Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Period correct license plate

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by wbsrodshop, Oct 9, 2015.

1. yruhot

yruhot

Just a thought but here in Nevada the started replicating just about any year issued. Not much patina on them but period correct.yruhot.

2. X2, my thoughts too.

3. Jeff34

Jeff34

IMG_1732.JPG IMG_1716.JPG IMG_0024.JPG My '34 pickup was re-titled in '65 with blk/yel plates. They re-titled three cars at the same time and got three sequential plates...

4. Gary Addcox

Gary Addcox
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Tell any nitpickers your engine is a 265. Or, better still, tell those naysayers to stick it where the sun "don't" shine.

5. Gary Addcox

Gary Addcox
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

DREDDYBEAR'S car is usually seen at Top Notch hamburgers when everyone gathers for the festivities. He has come a loooong way since I first saw it. He still hasn't admitted whether the Cad or the Olds won the race. Say, "Eric." Love the HAMB topper.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
  6. 5window

5window

I live in Pennsylvania where the laws and enforcement can get a bit weird, but I run a '31 plate on the front and a street legal PA Street Rod plate on the rear. (PA only has rear plates required). I also have an OT Mustang with a '65 plate on the front and a "Antique" plate on the rear.

I'd decide what you want to run and then offer to trade a Swedish plate for it. I know I'd trade if I had what you wanted.