Register now to get rid of these ads!

Performance On Line

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RB35, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Has anyone heard or dealt with them? Just got a catalog, POL, looks like from CA. Prices seem reasonable.
    Thanks,
    RB

2. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

It looks like they have a bunch of interesting stuff from checking what they have online. I'll probably pop for a catalog just to have it on my catalog rack for reference and comparison.

3. I have sold them product, they wanted to buy one of each of my brake pedal brackets for stock. They they copied every single one of my brackets to a substandard form and execution and never heard from them again.

CPP did the same to me. F

[​IMG]

4. 26 roadster

26 roadster

yep, 67 Camaro 12" discs with 2" drop spindles, came quickly, as ordered with everything but the brake fluid and bearing grease. Price was right and I would use them again

5. 1gearhead

1gearhead

I have been using them for over 7 years (since they first opened their doors). Have been very satisfied with product and price. They are located in Fullerton, CA.

6. robyyo

robyyo
    from Orange CA

Got one of their frame mounted brake booster kits for a 54 GMC. Had nothing but problems with it.

7. XXL__

XXL__

For everyone buying based solely on price, you may be contributing to the problem... it's a lot easier to sell for cheap if you "outsource" your engineering work like ElP indicates happened here :)

8. I bought an engine and trans cross member from them and have been happy with both customer service and quality. Sorry to hear about what happened to Steve though, that sucks.