Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Pennsylvania rodders

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 46international, Jul 17, 2019.

1. I live in Maryland and was thinking of retiring in Pa. in two years. what can you Pa. guys tell me about the rules for registering hot rods on Pa.? I think somewhere I saw something about open headers or exposed headers not being allowed. is this true? The car in question is a '30 Model A that is titled as a 1930, numbers match the frame.

2. Graystoke

Graystoke

Go to the PennDOT website. Everything you want to know will be explained in perfect Legaleze.

My simple explanation is that you would probably have to register the car as a streetrod. This can get very complicated at times.

3. KevKo

KevKo
    from Motown

I'm not from, but I think PA has no open wheels. That's why Posies had those fabric fenders on one of his 32 roadsters.

4. 5window

5window

No longer true. Don't need a hood, don't need to have treat covered by fenders. Website has it all. Also use your state rep to help get you through the DMV.

KevKo likes this.

5. 5window

5window