Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Patrick's strikes again

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RMONTY, Jun 9, 2018.

1. RMONTY

RMONTY

Cutting off a person's airway is considered attempted murder, at least in Texas it is. It's not worth going to prison over a buck-forty. I used to spend twice that in one night buying drinks in bars trying to get lucky when I was younger! Sometimes it worked, and sometimes at 2 I went home with a 10 and at 10 I woke up with a 2! :eek:

VANDENPLAS likes this.
  2. RMONTY

RMONTY

What the Merc-man said!!

3. I have yet to go to jail for dishing out some much needed justice. A thief knows he has it coming. Or just let the liberal judges slap the guy on the wrist so the behavior can continue.

4. 51504bat

51504bat
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Time to bring this thread back on track. It started out as a warning to other members about Patrick's shady business practices so he didn't rip anyone else off. Now its turned into someone should kick his ass rant. Enough. IMHO

5. Truck64

Truck64
    from Ioway

Yes, it is wrong to advocate violence. We're better than that.

Though a good old fashioned country ass-whoopin' would fix what ails a lot of folks these days.

6. Jimmy2car

Jimmy2car
    from No. Cal

I had dealings with both Patrick & Phillip about 6 years ago. Everything was great & I was/am very happy with the parts & the pricing.
    It's so sad that what was a very good Company is now in the shape it's in.
    Sorry to see all this happen & hope they can right the wrongs and again be successful

7. wuga

wuga
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

We should number these threads Patricks I, Patricks II, Patricks III etc. How many times does this have to be repeated before this outfit gets put in it's place. I'm still waiting for a water pump that was paid for 2 1/2 years ago along with a return refund. Knowing what Patrick's desk looks like, I sure that the OP order was scribbled on a piece of paper which finally rose to the top and somebody figured they better put through the charge. I believe they are all to stupid to figure out a scam. I just figure they are up to there ass in alligators and don't know how to get out of it.

Warren