Register now to get rid of these ads!

Party/car show at My place on sept 19

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Docfranknstein, Sep 2, 2004.

1. Docfranknstein

Docfranknstein

O-kay I'm inviting everyone to come out to My place on the 19th of Sept, We will have a burn-out contest, muffler rapping ( or lack of mufflers for some of us) contest, live band( perhaps a couple of bands)and a few awards, this party is being thrown by The Rod Tossers car club of so-cal. My addy is 27195 20 Mule team rd Boron Cal, I'm off the 58 highway 30 miles east of Mojave , take the Boron ave exit, and turn right , then left on 20 Mule team rd , starts at 3pm and runs till about 8 or so, bring your Rods and Customs and Your owne booze and let the good times roll. Von Doc

2. Gracie

Gracie

Hey, remember me? I stopped by there to oggle your truck a few months ago... I might come by, but is there a place to stay in Boron? Camping maybe, since I'm broke?

3. Docfranknstein

Docfranknstein

HI Gracie, the motel is 40 bux a night ( and there is 3 of them) but I'll be you could camp out on Terrys sofa, or in Your truck across the street, hope to have You come over on the 19th, it would be great to see You again, Gene said He will be here as well. Von Doc

4. LIMEY

LIMEY

Doc i wish i could, you know if i was closer i would be there no problem.
    Good luck with it & don't forget some pics!
    Kev.

5. prime mover

prime mover

I've been waiting for this did'nt we skip a year? it will be great. I'm mostly looking forward to some mini bike racing.

6. Hip

Hip

Come on guys this is gonna be great!!! Doc never has a bad show, and were only over the hill a ways from L.A.(bout two hours). Im gonna show up with my fresh hernia surgery (as of this coming 16th), so i think the closer H.A.M.B.er's should be able to make it with no sweat! I'm even gonna attempt to debut the Chevy truck iv been whitel'in on for a couple years now. Doc's got some stuff that needs to come outa the laboritory into the relentless sunlight too!!! Wah----haa-haa..... (Boris Carloff).(SP).Anyway, it'll be a lot of fun for a little drive, anyone thats been to one can vouch for that. Ok, im gonna keep harp'in till the big event... [​IMG] Anyway try and make it. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. Hip

Hip

and another.

Attached Files:

8. Cool store front/shop.
    Sounds like fun.

9. Plowboy

Plowboy

Wish I could make it. I can't wait to see what ya'll been working on.

10. plan9

plan9

sounds like fun, ill try and make plans for it [​IMG]

prime mover - i can pick up them artillery wheels if i make it!

11. Docfranknstein

Docfranknstein

Up date , I spoke with Jet Fuel today and We may get the Dead Billys, and Luck of the draw to play our show, right now I have a young group called Rocksville booked for the 19th and a local group called Johnny Lingo and the Fuzz. Don't forget, bring your owne booze, but if ya do forget there is a store close by and Ive got soda and gatoraide at My station. Von Doc

12. prime mover

prime mover

I thought jonny lingo and the fuzz were long gone, cool deal.

13. 53burb

53burb

Doc. Fill me in more on the directions. Is it anywhere close to L and 60th? My dad lives out there. I have the weekend off, a rarity for me, and it sounds like fun!Is it o.k. to show up without a ride? I don't think my '53 Plymouth 'Burb would make it out that far yet. Let me know. KNUX

14. Jet Fuel

Jet Fuel
    from SoCal, USA

Also, the night before, there's gonna be a little warm-up shindig in Lake Hughes.

Check It!

-jf

15. Hip

Hip

This it it! Last call ,(and post) for the rod Tossers meet tomorrow starting at 3:00 and going on to whenever. The weather looks like it will be very nice for the show ,80's a little overcast. Food, games, bench race'in with the gearheads, and swapping ideas. Cool setting, gocart miny bike track. Gonna be fun. B.Y.O.B. [​IMG]

16. Jet Fuel

Jet Fuel
    from SoCal, USA

Anyone get any photos?
    Great show!!

-jf

17. LIMEY

LIMEY

Yeah come on Doc.....photo's please!