Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration ***PARTS WITH APPEAL.....James Gang Edition!!!!***

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JeffreyJames, Oct 4, 2010.

1. slobroy

slobroy

now thats living the dream.

2. Wow man, your a hell of a builder to build something so awesome. Never forget the little things.

3. Dad is one of the greatest words in the english language and when you become one, there aren't enough words to describe how good it feels. Congrats to you and your wife looks like he's got some great role models. Enjoy being Dad they grow up fast, Rob.

4. AstroZombie

AstroZombie

Amazing pics man, thanks so much for sharing!

5. time dissapears fast, but those photo's will live forever, great idea, and job well done.....glad to hear things are improving for you and your family.

Cheers,

Drewfus:)

6. Those are great,Jeffery!!!!! The one with the smile is classic!!!

7. 31fordV860

31fordV860

The photo of you three in front of your red coupe...is album cover stuff..Awesome!!!

8. Hey buddy i been following along with all your threads as of late but i guess it never sunk in just how young your boy is..... Dammmm brotha i am ever so happy to hear he is pulling thru fine and just wanna say, enjoy ever minute of them.. they grow up so fast... My two boys are 6 and 3.. feels like one is going on 18 and the other 16... every minute of every day is a learning experience

excellent pics and i agree with the others, these need to be framed and hung up somewhere as a reminder of how great life is

9. I love the pictures Jeffrey, I wish my girlfriend could operate a Jack ! Thank you so much for sharing !

10. shoveled71

shoveled71

Enjoy every moment with him man, they pass so fast its unbelievable, seems like my daughter was just born and this weekend she and I will be walking down the aisle at her wedding, its all good as she is marrying a better man than me. Spike

11. Jeffrey James, you are a very lucky man, to have been blessed with such a fine looking son and a beautiful loving wife.Those photos, have so much loving emotion in them, it's unreal. They are priceless, and yes they should be submitted for the HAMB Calender, because there isn't anything "Off Topic" about them or this thread. "Traditional Hot Rods, Customs and Families", has a nice ring to it too. Damn JJ, I'm jealous, I don't have kids, nor will I probably ever have any, unfortunately. You make us all proud, by sharing such special pics with your "HAMB family"

Last edited: Oct 5, 2010
  12. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Son of a bitch!!! Little dude? I should have you know that I'm 6' tall and 210 pounds of pure lard and chewy chips-a-hoy!!!! I'm not going to argue with the funning looking part....I'm Polish.

13. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

And thank you everybody for the kind words.

14. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Glad to see the whole family is doing well... You are a lucky man, Jeffrey!
    Congrats, again.

Malcolm

15. sinticket

sinticket

Great pics brother...

16. big creep

big creep

great picture!!!

17. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Yup that's my favorite too! He smiles when he sleeps so guess he's a dreamer just like his dad. Hopefully I'll have my '35 done for the next set of pics so we can take some with him in the car.

One things for sure the first month after bringing him home from the hospital we had to drive him around every night just so he would go to sleep. About 20-40 miles a night would be the only way he'd stop crying so we got some coffee and strapped him in every night. I think that's a sign that he may actually like cars...or at least driving later on in life. Maybe he is dreaming about that 4sped behind a hemi.

18. TMunster

TMunster
    from Las Vegas

great pics! beautiful family!

19. JeremyJames

JeremyJames
    from concord NC
    1. HAMB Merc Club

great pictures jeffers! your a lucky dude!

20. tjackson

tjackson
    from Oregon

Amazing pics and a very handsome baby boy! Congrats!

21. Cshabang

Cshabang

awesome man...just awesome...

22. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

VERY COOL! We have a 14 month old boy & kids do change you. I like the shot of the three of you on the running board.

Chris

Oh yea, if you don't have a "FLIP" video camera yet......get one, that is one of the best things that we have for recording Henry's goofy little things and emailing it to family......and VERY simple.

23. KS Fats

KS Fats

You got it all; always remember that wife and baby are your most prized possessions...my "baby" turned 24 today and the wife has been tolerating my craziness for 38 years, time goes by fast......fats

24. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Thanks again guys!!!

Sodbuster, yeah we have a video camera that's pretty small and I normally take the cameras every where we go. IF all else fails, the iPhones have pretty good video and picture taking ability.

25. Oldsmobucket

Oldsmobucket

awesome pictures!

26. general gow

general gow
    Staff Member

great pics jeff. everything a man loves, all in one shot.

27. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

There was no Pizza and Chicken Wings in those pics...so almost everything haha!!! Wait did you say man or child because from what I just wrote you would expect I'm a 12 year child. I guess I should have said beer.:D

28. general gow

general gow
    Staff Member

wife, kids, pizza, wings. in that order. beer is good but a distant fifth...

29. general gow

general gow
    Staff Member

oh dang, i forgot all about hot rods!

but we probably should just assume we all know where those rate, and not write it down to avoid getting ourselves into trouble...

30. MEDDLER1

MEDDLER1

Pretty rad pics man,Im a dad of four years now and the time does fly.Pics like this will be rad to look back on for years to come. I think he will be stoked when his high school years come and he can show those baby pics! Thanks for sharing. When the wife gets home Im gonna show her this thread!