Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Pair WWII style aircraft bomber seats, belt slots,150+ Solid Rivets!

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by irishpol, Nov 4, 2018.

1. irishpol

irishpol
    from Texas

City: pflugerville

State: TEXAS!
    Price: $485.00
    10 Anniversary limited edition!
    Only 50 sets of this design will be made!!
    A beautiful pair (2) of WWII style aircraft bomber seats with slots for lap belts, made from .042 aluminum with 180 hand bucked Braizier head rivets per seat. They come with period correct 3/16 stainless steel full wrapped wire safety edge and a 9 degree curved back for comfort. The beads are done with with an old school bullnose bead set machine as per the originals ( No cheesy bead roller beads here!) Proudley built in the USA by the same craftsman that built the "El Gato Grande" dry lakes special (Featured june 08 Street Rodder) The seats mesure 16.5 " wide X 17" deep X 21" High which makes them ideal for coupes & roadsters alike. The seats are BUILT TO ORDER and will be SHIPPED FREE within the lower 48 US states within 10 working days of payment clearing. Payment; PayPal
    Check out my other listing for seats without seat belt slots!!

Custom widths Available upon request for only $40.00 extra.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

winr, scoob_daddy, A Boner and 8 others like this.
  2. irishpol

irishpol
    from Texas

10% discount if purchased from my website when you use the code hamb at check out

3. irishpol

irishpol
    from Texas

10% discount if purchased from my website when you use the code hamb at check out

4. irishpol

irishpol
    from Texas

5. irishpol

irishpol
    from Texas

6. irishpol

irishpol
    from Texas