Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Pair NOS Holley 94 Carburetors

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by quickchangeV8, Dec 5, 2021.

1. quickchangeV8

quickchangeV8

City: Palmerston

State: International (Australia, Canada, etc...)
    Price: $150 USD
    ****SOLD****I'm selling a few parts to help fund my 1927 roadster project. It seems like it takes more money to get things accomplished these days. For sale is a pair of NOS Holley 94 carburetors. These carburetors were purchased set on top of the Edelbrock intake in the first photo. The vendor told me they were New Old Stock, were never run, and were just used for engine mock up. I have looked them over and they do appear to be NOS as they have the original factory coloring and age marks that carburetors like this should have. The carburetors did have linkage installed and then removed, and one choke plate has been removed. I do have another choke plate and can include it to replace the one that is missing. $150. USD plus shipping for the pair. I live in Ontario Canada near the Toronto area. No taxes on vintage auto parts sent from Canada to US destinations and our shipping rates are cheaper than those in the US. I can also send worldwide.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 12, 2021