Register now to get rid of these ads!

Out of the Shadows. . .

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by MissPrint, Sep 11, 2008.

1. MissPrint

MissPrint

Finally out of the long time lurking shadows and into the light of the HAMB. . .Recent Austin transplant (in from Phoenix AZ, by way of London) and have had the wonderous fortune to find a whole crazy crew of like-minded women in the VooDoo Dolls (I'm a prospect currently) here in Austin. . .

Just got back from the THEM INVASION show this past weekend, had an absolute blast, and got to roll my grrl, Audrey, 59' Edsel to her first show!

Glad to have finally arrived, and look forward to hangin' out with y'all! :)

2. poorboy

poorboy

welcome to the hamb

3. welcome to the hamb...kinda like those yoke wearing sledsels

4. MarkX

MarkX
    from ...TX

glad yall made the show..................hope to you gals can make it to some more Tx shows....

Mark

5. welcome from mississippi..

6. MissPrint

MissPrint

Thanks Mark! GREAT SHOW! And yes, the gals will be rolling out all over Tejas in the next couple of months. . .Tomorrow we're at the Kreatures' Show here in Austin, headin' out to Day of the Drags, and of course, Pistons & Paint!!! Should have my grrl painted by then, have finished up her interior (putting in a headliner & new windlace next weekend, weather permitting, of course). Was a true pleasure to meet y'all! Thanks for the big Texas welcome!!!

7. Fish Tank

Fish Tank

HA! Look what I dug up. And the last post of Frankie's was on my birthday no less!
    I didn't realize I had missed this intro of yours kiddo, so here's my usual welcome...

[​IMG]