Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Our own Mr. Ford's Coupe in Hot Rod Deluxe

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Lee_ATx, Nov 10, 2008.

1. geemann51

geemann51

Way cool, you should be very proud....

2. skullcracker

skullcracker
    from Austin

Mr. Ford,
    Congratulations. Just like your education...they can NEVER take this model A away from you. What a supreme accomplishment. So proud to have you in the ASS stable!
    dp

3. 30 Buford

30 Buford
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I picked up a copy today and was drooling over that A. I should have known it was a HAMBER. Very nice Job that you can be very Proud of. Congrats !

4. gripelec

gripelec

Im still in shock!!!!!!congrats Mark

5. MR. FORD

MR. FORD
    from Austin, TX

Wow! Thanks y'all. I just wanted to thank everyone who helped me through this build, and I mean EVERYONE! So much knowledge and advice has come from the HAMB and all the bad ass people around me. Could have never done it without that. And thanks to Brad for seeing the car and liking it enough to do this with it. Un-freakin' real.......

6. Big T

Big T
    from Florida

Picked up a copy of Deluxe last night. Nice job my friend! :D

7. Cool hot rod, bring it East to some shows.

8. drock6570

drock6570

Yeah- Those guys over there @ Franks - there some talented fuckers! Make you a drink, play at your cousin's divorce party, and build some pretty bad-ass cars!!! U is now a celebrity!! Congrats my Brother!!!

P.S.. I had a blast at Pistons--- would have been more fun if Bob had brought his car. Dont you think????

9. clemdaddy

clemdaddy

the car is cool but you're the class act, buddy.
    my favorite memory is from cruising behind your coupe watching you and cory race on unfamilair streets in denton and you both getting air going over the railroad tracks. wow! built to drive.

10. aussiesteve

aussiesteve
    BANNED

Congrats on the feature.
    Nice car and an even nicer guy.

11. TexasHardcore

TexasHardcore
    from Austin-ish

Congrats Mark, you deserve it, that car was a pile of shit when you started. HAHA

see ya bro

12. Thats great!!! see you at Dog and Duck on monday sucker.

13. Leeroy

Leeroy
    from Boerne, TX

Congradulations Mark! The coupe looks sweet- I gotta go hunt down a copy if there are any left in Austin.

14. Congradulations Mr. Ford, the coupe looks BOSS. My son came home with a issue and also a copy of R&C with Aaron's Atomic Punk on it.

I don't buy mags anymore, I wait for him to bring them home. :)

15. Crease

Crease

Love that car, congrats!

16. bigken

bigken

Got mine LATE - major congratulations...................

17. jexes23

jexes23
    from Kerrville

You'd think I would have used google before today, but I guess sometimes it just doesn't occur to you. I finally did, and it led me to this thread. I pull out my worn out copy of Hot Rod Deluxe magazine from under my bed every couple of months and flip to this car. Mark, your Model A is the coolest Model A I've ever seen. Awesome car dude.

18. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Welcome to the Hamb but do you realize that you just answered a thread in your first post where the last post before yours was over four years old and dead? You now hold your official FNG card.

19. jexes23

jexes23
    from Kerrville

I'm not a mathematician, but I had a sneaking suspicion the year 2008 was somewhere around 4 years before 2012. If not, it's certainly very close.

Having maintained a couple of message-boards myself, I'm also aware of the fact that threads can be locked after a certain amount of time has passed if the administrators deem that necessary.

Also, in all my time browsing different boards across the net, I've always understood that if you had something to say, and there was already a thread on that particular subject, that it was pretty standard procedure to go ahead and post in that thread. If it's different here, then I'm all ears.

20. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

It's all good. Mark's coupe is definitely badass. I remember when it was half a body on a table. Amazing that that was over 4 years ago!

21. fifTsix

fifTsix
    from TEXAS

hahaha Best response Ive read in years! Love Marks coupe by the way!