Register now to get rid of these ads!

OT vermont BBQ

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by captainjunk#2, Mar 29, 2008.

1. captainjunk#2

captainjunk#2

hey any folks around ma,nh , vt stop over to chester vermont rte 5 just as you come into town , curtises ribb resturaunt has some awesome BBQ briscuit , ribbs , beer etc best ive ever had , open wed to sun , hate to sound like an ad but the food was great , :cool:

2. Cris

Cris
    from Vermont

I second that. It's like stepping back in time. It's definitely more of a southern barbecue (vinegar) versus Kansas City but it is a real experience. If you are passing through this summer like to the NSRA Nats, go. Expensive but worth it.

http://www.curtisbbqvt.com/

Cris

3. farmboat

farmboat
    from Lucas, KY

I love B-B-Q. If in KY try Frances's outside of Tomkinsville or Big Mooses' in Glasgow

4. speedtool

speedtool
    BANNED

Two Brothers is best in Wichita.
    Killer brisket and buttery links.

5. skidsteer

skidsteer

Do you know if Curtis still makes BBQ in the old schoolbuses off the I-91 Putney,VT exit? A little bit of the deep South up North, and truly unique!

6. captainjunk#2

captainjunk#2

yup curtis still cooks outside at his busses in putney vt he will open second week of april i believe , the kids resturaunt in chester vt is open year round good eatting ,

7. olskool53

olskool53
    from CT

What sled do I bring? Lead or Snow??

8. Preacher

Preacher
    Member Emeritus

MMMMn... might have to make the drive down...

9. captainjunk#2

captainjunk#2

ate at the chester vt resturaunt wed evening , the outdoor putney place is open thursday - sunday it just opened last week , chester indoor place is open wed - sun they also have beer at the chester resturaunt