Register now to get rid of these ads!

OT Goofy Car Show Gimmicks

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Monster Rat, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Da Tinman

Da Tinman

yeah but I bet his dick isnt any bigger.........^^^^^

2. Dynaflash_8

Dynaflash_8
    from Auburn WA

hell, my car lacks so many frills, i didnt even bother to put the name badge back on.

Kinda fun too. Keeps people guessing at what it is.

I get studebaker alot. Nobody guesses Nash

3. ShortBus

ShortBus

Orca Betties (sans parasols)

[​IMG]

4. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

I dont remember the buster litton shoebox,or the hirohata merc,or caloris 36,or the matranga merc with dolls,plastic dogs,trays of fake food,skeletons,maltese crosses,pissing monkeys,clowns,fat chicks on hoods,etc,etc...Stuffed toys belong on grandmas bed,fake food in restraurant windows,fat chicks at jenny craigs,skeletons in grave yards,pissing monkeys in zoos and CARS at CAR shows...really people.If the car doesnt sell itself then pack it up and go home and cry with the dolls

5. James Maxwell

James Maxwell
    from So-Cal

The question that has to be asked:

WHAT PROMPTED YOU TO TAKE THIS PIC?

:eek:

6. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

7. hemi

hemi

Man... that is a FANTASTIC picture of Kirk's old cursed Ferd...

8. georgedombeck

georgedombeck

What I find funny is the guys bashing the large girls, so everyone on here has a thin wife/girlfriend ? I give them credit for dressing up and struttin' the show.

9. Parts48

Parts48
    from Tucson, Az
    1. Hot Rod Veterans

A friend of mine brought out his 37 Chev bomb..real class piece. He had the burger..fries coke..deal. Joking I asked could I have a bite..laughing..

He saidd...Yep..

Real burger..fries and coke..

Not bad either..

10. Gruizer54

Gruizer54

Well put, ^^^^^^^^
    I do remember being the weirdo 10-15 years ago for dressing like that. There were no Hot Topic type stores to buy all the "greaser" accessories back then. I look at pictures of myself from back then and it's kind of embarrasing because of how cool i thought i was. It's funny to see all the "hardcore greasers" on here get all defensive about the attack on their costumes.

I grew up in the 80's and it's soo funny to see all these teenage kids dressing up how they think the 80's were. It's like they watched that VH1 show "I love the 80's" and then went and bought all that stuff to wear. But I was there and it wasn't that cool, I remember alot of Aqua Net and tons of zits. All this to say that it kind of irritates me when I see this cause these kids have no idea what it was really like to grow up in the 80's and that's how guys that grew up in the 50's and 60's probably felt when they would see me walking around with my interpritation of what their generation was like.

11. Fordguy78

Fordguy78

Hell yeah. Some of the best advice I got in my life was this and I quote, "Theres alot of fun to be had with big gals."

12. redsteely

redsteely
    from Phoenix az

This one may be the cherry on top. We had a 56 chevy vert come into the shop that had Mickey and Minny mouse next to a burger and shake painted on under side of hood oh yea and the seats looked like they came out of a five and dine. I wish I had some pictures of that turd.

13. Kiwi 4d

Kiwi 4d
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I have a buddy whos trad roadster has a mutilated baby doll tied to the 32 grill but will pee on you if you walk too close. Much humour.
    Leave the cry babies to the craft fairs.

14. James Maxwell

James Maxwell
    from So-Cal

RE: Struttin' the show, anyone can do anything they want, but remember, there is a weight limit on Spandex.

15. Did someone say 57 Ford?

I got a kick out of this one.
    [​IMG]

100* F when the pic was shot....

16. 29nash

29nash
    BANNED
    from colorado

Don't go for the skinny-Minnie anorexic with her ribs and backbones showing. (gag)
    Gal ain't too fat if she can get in my Jalopy by herself. Besides that she don't have a lot of hang-ups, likes beer and pizza too. :D

17. Wait! They don't?

18. low-n-slo54

low-n-slo54

shes not stick thin but that's ok. i like a girl with some meat. shows she can cook. the only prop i have for the shows is the casket in my hearse.

19. torchmann

torchmann
    BANNED
    from Omaha, Ne

Crybaby dolls!!! ha will never forget this one...
    halloween-priest.jpg

20. torchmann

torchmann
    BANNED
    from Omaha, Ne

Right on man, Who shouldn't dress up when they go out?
    thems child bearing hips that's someone's momma right there, that aint no baby girl. That's what god made em for and that's what they are, no escaping your destiny. That's what Y'all are. Your bones and everything are going to keep growing right up into your late 30's The one thing you can count on is that your going to change

Last edited: Sep 12, 2009

21. Blew that one didn't I?

And to think, at one time I had two 59 Rancheros for family cars . . .at the same time....:eek:

22. blame it on the heat holmes,kingman aint the coldest place in the states right now

23. Brahm

Brahm

you can buy that stuff at hot topic? I thought they sold KORN t-shirts and gothic wear there.. ha

24. hemi

hemi

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4LJf9fYM8-s&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4LJf9fYM8-s&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

25. fordfan289

fordfan289
    from indiana

xmacx please tell me you promptly made this guy bite the curb american history x style

26. yekoms

yekoms

Dennis Gage... Is that a 350? arh! Is that resale red?followed by the Tim Allen grunt...

Attached Files:

• DG.jpg
      DG.jpg
      File size:
      11.4 KB
      Views:
  28. fortynut

fortynut

Anybody remember coon tails on the antenna? This stuff goes back to Granpa's heyedey. I'm for excess. Bad taste is what life is about anyway. HE WHO HAS THE MOST BAD TASTE RULES. Anyway who wants the FASHION POLICE telling them what they can do with cars they've already warped to please a personal fantasy? Not me. Life is too short for rules about how much you can trash up a nicely done car. I'm working on a stuffed booger. How 'bout that? It's the sticklers we used to kick down the stairs in military school. Being loose separates a heart attack from cool indifference. .

29. torchmann

torchmann
    BANNED
    from Omaha, Ne

OMG unknown hinson...never heard of him this is my first funny stuff right there now.

30. ShortBus

ShortBus

They were there and I had a camera.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.