Register now to get rid of these ads!

OT car related quest. for those who watch TV, "Alias" maybe?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by burndup, Nov 7, 2003.

1. burndup

burndup
    from Norco, CA

Ok, so I'm working back a Dizney again, parking in the bowels of the same parking garage before... I know they do shooting for this show with the little hottie down there... Actually saw her all leathered out once on a saturday elsewhere on the lot as I was driving out... she was full on checking me out... chicks DUG my crappy mustang, I sure hated the thing tho... this was the day I sold it. Shoulda stopped and said hi. Heck, she prolly woulda given me more $ for it... Kinda find show business people really irritating, tho. (ok, yes, you're right, I was just plain chicken, I do find chicks in leather delightfully intimidating... especially when they supposedly carry large-caliber sidearms and know kung-fu and shit. [​IMG] ) The only autograph I want would be to have Catherine Zeta-Jones write on the back of my t-mobile fone:

"Dear Jason, Please accept my sincerest apologies for this piece of shit. Love, Catherine."

That would be kickass.

Anyway..
    The ONE time I actaully watched Alias, I quickly recognized what usta be my free storage space for 3 of my cars...

So I'm back down there parking... and drive past a row of three or four beater mid 80's black Mercedes sedans that have the chrome rattle canned black... all have those driveway-saver drip pans underneath 'em... one has its windsheild shot full of authentic-looking bullet holes! Kinda takes you by surprise until you realise nothing is real there...

Anybody watch anything recently with said subject matter? or am I speaking of something that hasn't come out yet?

Bitchin car chase that ends in someone eating lead?

YEAH, YEAH, ot post, but we're talking about chicks, cars, guns, martial arts, and TV so I should have most of the audience covered...

later

2. Humboldt Cat

Humboldt Cat
    from Eureka, CA

I'll bite- I'm hooked on that show, Garner's hot and a good at acting, too. Last week's episode had a great car chase, but don't remember those cars. Will check Saturday's feed on the satellites, be lookin' for it.
    The inventor on that show cracks me up to no end, too.

3. topdeadcenter

topdeadcenter

mmmmmm.....Jennifer Garner.....mmmmmm.....Dude, Where's my car? [​IMG]

Alias rules! I think GM must own that show, since they are always driving Olds, and Tahoes...

TDC