Register now to get rid of these ads!

Open benefit show for JDRF

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fivefochevy, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Hey gang, I am hosting an open car, bike, truck, tractor, whatever rolls, show and swap meet in Louisville, Ky on 10/10/10. Early registration is $20 for cars, trucks, tractors, bikes $15. bring bicycles if you want. it is all for the benefit of Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. This is a 100% giveback to the charity with 100% volunteer organization, myself included. Go to www.fordKTPcares.com for forms and info. swap spaces are 25 before oct 1. will be a parkingspace sized booth. GOOD food, sodas, water, restrooms will be there. Can use some judges also. I will feed and Will have "sodas" for judges also. Gonna try to get fellas from t-ville to maybe have a meet and greet also if they are up for it. We will also be giving away a brand new 2009 harley fatboy and an enclosed 6' x 14' enclosed trailer. tix are $5 bucks.2nd prize $500 cash, and 3rd prize $250 cash. if you are close, come by.gate opens at 9. show from 10-3. awards at 2:00. If you preregister, you get a free tee too. ?'s, call kenny (fivefochevy) at 502 417 9921

Last edited: Sep 30, 2010
  2. acadian_carguy

acadian_carguy

My son has type 1 Diabetes. If I lived near you I would attend.

Good luck with your show and swap meet!

3. river1

river1

BTTT for a great cause

later jim

4. thanks guys. If anybody cares to make a donation, you can send it directly to the website i listed at the Ford Kentucky Truck Plant. Thanks again. I think Raffle tickets for the Harley and trailer are available there also.