Register now to get rid of these ads!

one week left and im so far behind..

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SpeedRacer2002, Aug 17, 2007.

1. SpeedRacer2002

SpeedRacer2002

i still have to fully air bag my car put full exhaust on it and find someone to cut down my windshield... all before the drags.... anyone else farther behind than i am?? and i havent fired the motor yet.... and put all the stainless back on... but on the upperhand it is painted.... (talkin of my 53 sedan delivery that the tree took out) well someone make my sob story seem petty...

2. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

I'm not talking about it, suffice to say I see 12+ hour days in the shop tomorrow and sunday...

3. flamedabone

flamedabone
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Damn, Bri you need to step it up. You would think fixing a car that a giant fucking oak tree fell on wouldn't take you so damn long.

Did you get Braddies Merc done?

See you in a week. -Abone.

4. SpeedRacer2002

SpeedRacer2002

yeah the the merc is alot closer than mine.. its alteast painted again... we still have to bag the front of it too... the new fender openings and the new tires dont see eye too eye.... im gettin ready to spray the bottom of the car with some flat black... the roof is real shiney though... kinda reminds ya of a 1970s motorcycle helmet or a really big bar stool cover or maybe strippers... some like it some dont but its big flake with some green candy i mixed up...