Register now to get rid of these ads!

one last round up post till the girls show us up

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Casey, Apr 9, 2008.

1. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I do believe Casey was referring to the gentleman in the beige shirt. I forget his HAMB name BUT I do remember he has a handsome brother.:D (It's funny what sticks in a persons head)

[​IMG]

2. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Hell of a nice guy.
    I think he is 3dnsouth - here is the story on the really cool '32 Roadster he was driving:

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=251884

Malcolm

3. Casey

Casey
    Member Emeritus

yep that`s him what a great roadster ! and great guy !
    didn`t think a roadster could hold that mutch beer ?

4. Casey

Casey
    Member Emeritus

yea that`s ''Snow Cone '' :p

5. Yeah I moonlight for Bud :D That room of Billy's is like a slice of heaven. You gotta go next year Terry!

6. Casey - thanks for the great pics! What a great time! One of the lucky things about living in Ga - we hang out with Tim (3dnsouth) and he works at the Beer Plant! Most of the stuff in the fridge was from him :D yeah he is a class act.
    Tony

7. Yeah, that's me in the beige shirt. Been workin' for Bud for good while, hope eveyone enjoyed the brews. It's the least I could do for such fine folks as the Thunderbolts. They really make ya feel at home, Billy is top notch! Thanks Dave (D.W.) for the coordination and pointin' me in the right direction. That's my kinda hangin' an' relaxin'!!! Y'all are the BEST!!!!

8. Casey,
    "ya done good".....as usual. It's great, re-living the Roundup.
    Skot

9. dutched32

dutched32

great pics as always Casey I was hoping to run into you out there but it didn't happen.Hope to catch up with you at the race in May

10. dmac620

dmac620

Great pics. Thanks for posting for all us to see.

11. Slonaker

Slonaker

Sorry I didn't stop to talk to you Friday, Colin. I was on my way up to the stage see High School Ceasar. :) I figured I would see you around several more time over the weekend, but I didn't...

Slonaker