Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Older SECRETS magazines (The Ford Speed & Sport Magazine), Secrets of Speed

Discussion in '"The Antiquated" Classifieds' started by Blownolds, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Blownolds

Blownolds
    from So Cal

City: Big Bear Lake

State: California
    Price: 12 each
    Have three older "Secrets" magazines (Secrets of Speed, high-performance stuff for the A/B/T 4-banger Fords)... these ones are far earlier than any back issues still obtainable direct at the Secrets of Speed website... so these can't be purchased there. There ain't many available on eBay, either! (and I just checked, there were none as early as these, and the later ones that were available were $10-15 each so my price of $25 for all 3 is quite competitive). I have a feeling these earlier issues are pretty darn difficult to obtain. There are none on Amazon, not much showing up out there elsewhere on the 'net... this ought to be a score for you banger guys...
    Here's what I have:

Vol. 7 #1 (July '97)... 46 pages of totally bitchin' stuff
    Vol. 7 #2 (October '97)... 46 pages of totally bitchin' stuff
    Vol. 8 #3 (January '99)... 46 pages of totally bitchin' stuff

25 bucks for all 3, plus mail. (the original cover price was all of $8/ea, and these AIN'T easy to get now!!!... I really ought to be askin' more for 'em....)
    If interested, please e-mail me direct at [email protected] thanks!

Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
  2. Blownolds

Blownolds
    from So Cal

Bump... would sell all 3 together for $30, that's 10 each and equal to the lowest price I saw on eBay for the later issues that were there...

3. Blownolds

Blownolds
    from So Cal

How about $25