Register now to get rid of these ads!

Old Rodder Finding Roots

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by CAHotRodBoy, Apr 22, 2005.

1. CAHotRodBoy

CAHotRodBoy

I been into this thing for many years. Never seemed to fit in with the "lawn chair, cooler, EZ up" rod (park) run set. I'm very happy that young guys (and girls) are getting into cool cars. This site is cool with lots of b!tchin cars. I feel like I found my roots!

Here is my 32 that I'm building. I'm running a pretty strong '69 327 block with 350 crank, roller cam, rockers, etc, T5 & 12 bolt. Will probably pull that set up in favor of 392 hemi (or maybe nailhead) & 4 speed.

Also one of my bikes.

I have a hot rod shop in Vegas. My partner in it has a racing background but is an excellent fabricator. I'm schooling him in the world of real hot rods. :D

Hope you guys like my stuff!;)

2. Howdy and welcome to the HAMB. Nice rides you got there. I've been thinkin' about gettin' a set of rear tires like yours to put on my Elky. The WWW'S I got back there now are little too skinny for the 427 if you know what I mean...hehe.

3. Sticher1

Sticher1
    from Ct

Welcome from Ct 32 lookslike a cool ride sets just about right any further Ideas for the future

4. CAHotRodBoy

CAHotRodBoy

Thanks, guys. The Deuce will be painted with PPG NCP272 sealer/primer with black tint (the frame is already painted). Grill insert will be red. Interior will be white with red piping.

5. Muttley

Muttley

Welcome, I think you'll fit in just fine.