Register now to get rid of these ads!

Old Falcon, New Home

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mustang9093, May 22, 2009.

1. mustang9093

mustang9093
    from Indiana

traded my F150 for this last week. The 40 Ford truck is taking longer than I thought to build( big surprise right! ) so we needed somthing to cruise in. 1962, 144 cu.in., auto, new white walls. 97,000 miles with original paint and interior, the seats had thick clear plastic covers on then that were turning yellow. Removed the covers and the seats look new..Stainless fender skirts are in the trunk! I think I'll just drive this one as is!

Attached Files:

2. Slonaker

Slonaker

My wife would LOVE that car. :) Beautiful...

Slonaker

3. mustang9093

mustang9093
    from Indiana

My girlfreind is very happy about the roll-up windows after two summers in the roadster!! I don't think it has enough power for A/C....

4. Retro Jim

Retro Jim

I had a few Falcon's myself . That is where the Mustang came from ! The plastic you took off was a option you could get back in the day to protect your seats . You are lucky to have the seats that are that new looking ! Looks like the protective cover was worth the extra money . Really a nice looking car . Drive it & enjoy it .
    Is there anything you have in mind to do to it ? It's awful nice looking.
    I can say you did a good trade ! :D

5. Runawaychair

Runawaychair

hey mustang9093, enjoy that ol' Ford. on my 3rd 63 1/2 hardtop in 32 years!

6. mustang9093

mustang9093
    from Indiana

:)Tahnks Retro, I just got a set of 13" wire spinner hubcaps off of a Sprint. I can't wait to see them on the car. I may run the fender skirts if they clear the spinners...Stang

7. mustang9093

mustang9093
    from Indiana

I would also like to "Tahnk" my spelling teacher for teaching me to proof read!!!:confused: