Register now to get rid of these ads!

OK & KS H.A.M.B.ers !! Alva OK Car show this weekend

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mastergun1980, Sep 14, 2012.

1. mastergun1980

mastergun1980
    from Alva OK

The Hunting Country Big Cruise And car show is this week end. If you are free and looking for a show to go to this one might be the one. It is a general car show with a little of everything - Its not a terriblly big car show but its free and fun. Don't plan on being able to find a motel because the local oilfeild has all the rooms booked for months in advance - Saturday is the bulk of the event anyway, Hope to see you there !
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    I know I should have posted this several days ago... my bad.

2. Looks like an awesome event, lots to keep folks busy for sure. Mention it on the OKIE HAMB board for local response. My God Mother ran a little cafe in Avard, would be a good excuse to go visit her, Donna Darby in Avard. Let us know how the show turns out and please post pics, Tim.

3. mastergun1980

mastergun1980
    from Alva OK

4. mastergun1980

mastergun1980
    from Alva OK

not to late to head out in the morning!

5. mastergun1980

mastergun1980
    from Alva OK

Well I kinda dropped the ball on that on. Had one of those mornings ... Barely got my f-600 and the wife's 56 mainline there in time to register., I will see if one of my buddies got any pics...