Register now to get rid of these ads!

OK I bought it now what?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 39ChevyRatRod, Oct 26, 2008.

1. 39ChevyRatRod

39ChevyRatRod

Just brought home my newest score, 53 Willys Aero Eagle, I need a few parts and I am haveing now luck finding anything on the web as to restoration parts. Does anyone have any links to parts suppiers, I need some light and interior parts. Has anyone done a front suspension upgrade on these? I am thinking of tring to put a Mustang II frontend under it and want some input, I dont want to go the gasser type straight axel front.

Attached Files:

2. garagerods

garagerods
    from Omaha

What do you want the finished car to look like, ride like, etc...??

3. 39ChevyRatRod

39ChevyRatRod

I want to keep it stock appearing for the most part, lower it make it handle good and just make a good daily driver out of it. I considered going pro streetish with it but am leaning more toward a restorod. I think its a neat looking car and you just dont see them everyday I have always liked the unusual stuff.

4. captainjunk#2

captainjunk#2

man that thing would be cool with a straight axle done up gasser style

5. bbc 1957 gasser

bbc 1957 gasser

they are super hard to find parts for there is no after market for them ..i have 2 one is for parts one will be a radical altered ..i can help with some parts you may need .

6. SKULLZ

SKULLZ

This is where your imagination comes in to play. We are the few who can! If you are into restoring it good luck. If you are not... use what you can. Retro fit things, make them fit with your imagination, then alter them, make them look cool and put them on. Keep us posted on your build.

Skullz

7. Zombie Hot Rod

Zombie Hot Rod
    from New York

I had one of these a while back... It looked pretty cool with a nice chop. I may have some parts laying around, let me look.