Register now to get rid of these ads!

OK I am starting to Panic Now

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gumpa, Jul 28, 2006.

1. Gumpa

Gumpa

The Guys from Rat Rod Kustoms were suppose to be here this afternoon for the car chop this weekend at the Car Show and I haven't heard a word from them. I just got home from there and the Show starts in the morning and We have all the advertising out for this and I feel like I am going to end up upside down all of a sudden. It is too late to find someone to fill in and I don't have any idea of what I am going to do. I have some photos of the cars we set up for the "Jaws of Life" Demo but don't know how to post them. I will gladly email them to somebody or please explain how to do it. I try to go to manage attachments but it isn't working or something. Gumpa

2. Gumpa

Gumpa

Does anyone know how to get hold of Shaun from Rat Rod Kustoms in Langley BC? If so could you call him and get back to me by PM. Gumpa

3. Don't panic, that's not going to help anything. If they make it, they make it, if they don't, they don't. You'll figure out how to deal with it. Just try to have fun this weekend.

Thanks,
    Kurt

4. Gumpa

Gumpa

Well the guys from Langley crossed the Sound on the ferry and got real lost and didn't make it back to their shop until after 1 AM and didn't have our phone number with them. I am real glad they are all okay. Maybe next year they can come down and do the chop or something. I am just feeling relief that they aren't broke down somewhere or someone sick or something. That would be the last thing my conscience could handle. Thanks for the try guys I really do apreciate it. Gumpa

5. Now that sounds like a well organized group. Maybe it's a good thing they didn't show up. They'd probably chop the wrong car.
    Don't they have maps up there?
    Did they come over in a canoe?
    Where's Dudley DoRight when you need him?

6. Gumpa

Gumpa

The Show turned out good and the people were very understanding all in all. I am just glad these guys are all Okay. I know we were a bit put out over them not showing up but as long as everbody is okay we were able to make it up to the people that were there. John Kelly was great and did an all day show that the folks enjoyed and the Fire Department were better than any Circus Act we could have paid to show up. The people dug deep to donate to them and when the show was over today we had most everyone telling us how much fun they had. Gumpa