Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Oilers CC Present: "Race of Gentlemen"

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dirtyest Devil, Jul 18, 2012.

1. VanHorton

VanHorton

2. VanHorton

VanHorton

3. VanHorton

VanHorton

4. VanHorton

VanHorton

5. VanHorton

VanHorton

6. VanHorton

VanHorton

7. VanHorton

VanHorton

8. VanHorton

VanHorton

9. VanHorton

VanHorton

10. VanHorton

VanHorton

11. ELD

ELD

Grabin' some now....Via Bikerhotline a lot of the street show here, here's a few interesting ones
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. VanHorton

VanHorton

13. VanHorton

VanHorton

14. VanHorton

VanHorton

15. VanHorton

VanHorton

16. VanHorton

VanHorton

17. VanHorton

VanHorton

18. VanHorton

VanHorton

19. VanHorton

VanHorton

20. VanHorton

VanHorton

21. BCCHOPIT

BCCHOPIT

Is the guy with the speedster on the HAMB?

22. six pack to go

six pack to go
    from new jersey

I dont think so.. I know he checks it.. His name is Dave. He lives near me in North Jersey.

23. VanHorton

VanHorton

Hes a good pal, his name is Dave Stein

24. brawler500

brawler500
    from Roxbury NJ

BCCHOPIT,

Don't post much but I am on the HAMB. David with the Speedster. Great meeting you on Saturday!

David

25. BCCHOPIT

BCCHOPIT

Cool!!!
    And yes Nice meeting you as well.
    We had fun :)

26. Oh man, Dave Stein rules! The only thing that sucks about him, is that he doesn't live closer to me! We love Dave Stein, you define the word Gentlemen, always have, always will.

27. So everyone, I must tell you. I worked my butt off the last month before the great race! Even days before, friends and I stepped it up and worked over time. Race day flew buy because of all the crazy action, I knew it would. The pre party didn't last long enough. Man was that fun... It's a shame more people didn't make that party, it was a real beach shin-dig like I always imagined. Its a good thing the surfing Nazi's didn't show, cause we were prepared to kick their asses! So what I must tell you is that I thought I would be resting peacefully by now. Well I ain't! Things have benn just nuts...

I have started to recieve a lot of actual photos which I now have in my hand. All I can say is wow! What amazing images.

If there is anyone that did take film or stills, please pass it on if you would be so kind! We have a neat project we are working on and would like to include any of our brothers and sistas we can. You will get credit if we use it!

For anyone that is local! I will be opening a gallery of all else that is nuts and tasty! Nut's and tasty, sounds sexy... Get some!

Sorry, you guys know I'm an idiot!

The gallery is where I will put our old time cars on display. There will be a constant rotation of all that is old and mechanical. Early Indians and HD's from the 20's and 30's on exibition. Also some for sale as I find them and me and my pals get them back up and running. This place will be a hub for all that is cool.
    No, you will not find T-shirts with IRON CROSSES, and all else that is stupid. But you will see lots of interesting pieces in all shapes, forms, or sizes that inspire ones mind. The place will be clean, but the macinery will be dirty and well used. We be ugly, but the young ladies at the door will be sultry. NOTE: Please help me find them, I tend to scare them away. I may pay them. This does work, I have payed for pretty girls to hang out with me before.

There will be some new items for sale, not much, but it will all be quality stuff.

So, we will also use this joint for some art exibitions. I can't wait to have some good IPA on tap, some fine cheeze and olives. You guys like olives? I do...

We will have some friends stopping by on occasion to play some dirty ROCK & ROLL. You must excuse me, I can't get enough.

Me and my little pal Kevin Horton(OILER) will be making quality hand screened posters, big and small.

You can be sure there will be a cot that plops down from the ceiling or loft to house knuckle heads like Jeffery James and possibly his whole family, or Brian Bass when his beared entourage rolls into town. "Tuki"... when he wheelies into Jersey-licious, god I love this guy! Talentented too. Ed Roth told me he may show up this year around Halloween?
    You get the picture... If you need to escape the daily hum-drum hours of a afternoon, or possibly escape you family whom you wish you were not related too... this is the place!
    You are all welcome to come hang with us!!! We look forward to creating bigger, better relationships with you people. Because ya know, we now how to party! Hahahaa...

If anybody out there has some barn wood or flooring, reach outt! I need some.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
  28. TBone69

TBone69
    from NJ

This saounds awesome! What a pick me up for a day that has started off on the wrong foot.

Yes I like olives! Get the ones stuffed with garlic!

Location?

29. Elrod

Elrod

Damn I wish I lived closer! This is going to kick ass.
    I may have a couple days of work in Philly coming up (not sure yet). If so, hopefully I can get by there and check out the mad scientists lab!

30. jerseyboy

jerseyboy

Del,
    Will the gallery be at the base?