Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Official HAMBAndy Dunn Memorial Fund..PLAQUE ART HAS BEEN ADDED

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rich Venza, Mar 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sjrodder

sjrodder
    from vermont

Rich put me in for 2 t-shirts plus the plaque I already ordered. I will mail you money and will take care of my own shipping charges. I will also give sizes and shipping address. Thanks again for doing this. Stan

2. 22dodge

22dodge
    from Nevada

Rich, order for teeshirt, plaque and stickers sent via PayPal..
    Awesome art work and a great cause...

3. dalesnyder

dalesnyder

Donation sent.. Sometimes my ass needs a kick to get started (just like my Harley)
    Thanks for the foot. Rich V.

4. Just received the plaque from GuiseArt that will be the basis for the art for the backs of the tee shirts that we will be printing...let me tell you I was moved to tears...absolutely unbelieveable! Greg your artistry is amazing...

5. cant wait to see a printed tee.....post up when ya got one ready to display.....
    thanks for all your effort, and the rest of the guys doing their part to put the products together...ya can bet the quality is going to be unsurpassable!!!!!!!!!!!

6. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hi Rich,
    We have been following the progress on this fund raiser. We really didn't know hamb andy but from what we read he was a very remarkable guy. We have already purchased a t-shirt, plaque and stickers but we are going to add a $100.00 donation for andy's memorial. We feel fortunate that we are able to help and hope that others can as well. Thanks for all that you are doing. Check is on it's way.
    Larry and wanda

7. glenn33

glenn33
    from Browns, IL

You're good people...

8. ditto

9. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thank you both very much.:)

10. KEITHMAN

KEITHMAN

Hi! Rich,

This is a wonderful thing you have organized here! I just sent a PayPal payment for plaque, t-shirt, & decals. I don't need help with shipping, thank you. Let someone else less fortunate than me use that generous offer.

I'm an FNG and hope I'm not out of line. PLEASE folks help out if you can!!! Pay It Forward!!!

11. Thank you all for your support. We are now over 110 donations and right at $4,000.

I've been walking around the Carlisle Swap Meet all day, and crossed paths with several HAMBers who were all interested in contributing to the Fund. One fellow from West Virginia pulled a $50.00 from his jeans and said "this saves me a stamp".

I have renewed faith that we will at least make my planned minimum of $10,000.

12. Rich I feel like the snowball is gaining momentum and is gonna get bigger faster!

13. Goztrider

Goztrider
    from Tulsa, OK

Okay... I just sent $20 for a handful of stickers. I sorry I cannot do more right now, and for me - it just sucks that money is this tight. But nothing right now is worth more than this noble cause.

Andy, rest in piece my friend.

14. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

It'll get there. Everybody tell your friends.

15. Rudy J

Rudy J
    1. Austin HAMB'ers

PayPal sent. . .

16. eddytheb

eddytheb

Paypal sent, God speed HambAndy

17. The Fund had a good week. We're now over 120 orders/donations and $5,000.

Keep the love coming guys and gals.

18. fiftyfiveford

fiftyfiveford

Paypal sent, Thanks for all the hard work

19. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

Rich:

Paypal on the way for 2 T's, 1 Plaque, Stickers and a donation.

Thanks for doing this

B:DB

20. guiseart

guiseart

Thanks for all the kind words and PMs folks... glad to lend a hand, I'm broke as a churchmouse, so it's about all I can do for a helluva kid.

Everyone is doing a very good thing here, thanks to every HAMBer for the response given.
    Greg

21. movingviolation

movingviolation

Once home from Fla i have a big order to place from family friends and Andys club buddies....

22. Raven53

Raven53
    from Irwin Pa

Rich ,I'll take 2 shirts and a plaque i'll pm you with details ....and I'll cover my own shipping......brotherhood isn't always about blood is it? Godspeed Andy

23. The plaques just arrived with the UPS guy huffing and puffing.
    22 pounds of brass and love.

I will be packing them up over the weekend, and be mailing to everyone who ordered plaques and stickers combo on Monday.

Last edited: May 3, 2009
  24. Wesley

Wesley

WOOHOO!!!!!!! once the product is seen in public the snow ball effect is going to be huge!
    Rich, I predict you are going to have your hands full!
    Thank you for taking this on.

25. Cant wait to get my brass in the mail!!

26. I'll second that!

27. any kind of time frame on the Tee's yet, Rich???????

28. Been working on getting a good quality scan of the tile...very tricky with light reflecting...got my best artist on it and he is a wiz with photoshop...hoping to have something to post for you guys in a few days...Ken/oddrodgarage

29. Let's see who is the first to post their plaque or stickers on their Hot Rod.
    No prize, just bragging rights.

Only 170 plaques left. Ya snooze ya loose.

30. Boyd Who

Boyd Who

NO FAIR!! It takes longer to get them to Canada!! :p:rolleyes::D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.