Register now to get rid of these ads!

O/T? Vintage (motorized) beer signs? Who's got one? Where can I get parts?

Discussion in 'The Antiquated' started by Flynn's_57, Oct 12, 2021.

  1. Flynn's_57
    Joined: May 10, 2002
    Posts: 931

    from Nor*Cal

    Are these too new to talk about?
    I suspect I need a new motor.

    It was Grandpa's and I only saw it work for a hot second when I was a little kid.

    Attached Files:

  2. I had a similar one years ago. It had the simulated waterfall and stream. It even had a recorded loop of rushing water and bird sounds. It was given to me and did not work. The pins that held the (motion) rolls were broken off and the belt that turned them was deteriorated. I don’t believe you can buy parts for them so it’s best to do what I did and make your own. If the motor works you should be able to get it going again. An electric supply store should be able to duplicate the motor. A little JB weld and some ingenuity.
    If it’s beyond hope a pin ball/arcade machine restorer could fix it easily.
    lothiandon1940, Flynn's_57 and Deuces like this.
  3. I’m sure it’s a plug in so the transformer could be bad. They can be replaced also.
    lothiandon1940, Deuces and Flynn's_57 like this.

Share This Page

Register now to get rid of these ads!


Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.