Register now to get rid of these ads!

O/T Torrid Torquers;any word on Tom?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by safariknut, Oct 10, 2003.

1. Sorry to be o/t but my e-mail is down and I have no phone #'s.I got a call today from Andrea Silva informing me that Tom May was taken to the hospital today for a possible heart attack. Any word? Please LMK.
    Ray

2. hatch

hatch
    from house

Haven't heard anything from anybody...sorry, no help

3. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Tom's wife called us this afternoon to give us the news. It seems that Tom was feeling some chest pain or discomfort so he drove himself to the hospital emergency room. When he got there his blood pressure had gone way down and the diagnosis was that he was having a heart attack or just had one (kind of unclear on that point). Anyway he was admitted and is under observation. They are going to perform some tests this weekend. No visitors at this time, but will keep everyone informed if things change.

Frank

4. fuel pump

fuel pump
    Member Emeritus
    from Caro,MI

I just hung up the phone from talking with Tom's wife. Not much to add to what fab32 said except he is doing fine right now. He even ate dinner. So far so good given the circumstances.

5. andysdeuce

andysdeuce
    Member Emeritus

Sorry to hear about Tom...hope its not too serious. Frank, keep us updated when you get some more info.Tell him we hope he gets better quickly.

6. Thanks for the update guys.He will be in our prayers tonight.Keep us informed if you would;I don't know how long my e-mail is going to be down.
    Ray

7. CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

Give tom and his family our best, they're great people [​IMG]

8. Donzie

Donzie

Damn. Keep me posted.

9. Donzie

Donzie

Anyone heard anything since breakfast?

10. fuel pump

fuel pump
    Member Emeritus
    from Caro,MI

Tom's wife called me Satirday night. Tom is doing real well. The echocardeogram didn't show anything bad so they are moving him to a regular room Sunday and will have more tests Monday.