Register now to get rid of these ads!

O/T,They Got Suddam........

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 29EHV8, Dec 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just took the wifey to work.On the way heard they got the MF,Suddam Hussien!Found him in a hole under some farmhouse.Wasn't a shot fired.The bastard surrendered peacefully.gotta check out CNN to see other details.Great news for the whole world.Hope this isn't too off topic........Shiny

2. 36couper

36couper
    from ontario

What a great effin Christmas present for the USA and the rest of the peace loving world! Great going boys in the military!!

3. Roothawg

Roothawg

SALUTE!!!!!!

That oughta boost morale.

4. Hackerbilt

Hackerbilt

Huh...You mean he didn't blow himself up so he could sit at the right hand of Allah? Odd...
    Maybe self sacrifice isn't all its cracked up to be. (Unless your poor and stupid enough to fall for it!)

SOMEONE is gonna get a medal for this one!
    They should get one for self-control too!!! (A rifle AND a clear shot!?!?)
    Bill

5. onelow48

onelow48
    from Maryland

Thanx for the update. Good news on a Sunday morning. I'll
    be back at 6:00 for a check on the weather. J/K

6. Well, if that isn't fitting. He was hiding in a hole in the ground, just like a scared little animal. Maybe now the peace/recostruction process will speed up so some of our boys can come home to build hot rods and customs...just trying to keep it O/T, know whatta mean?
    This is HUGE news!

7. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

maybe they should have buried him with a pig then dug him after a few hours (he had ventilation they said) to give him something to think about as he was buried alive

Hopefully this will give our troops something to lift their spirits..

8. Roothawg

Roothawg

I am glad they didn't plug him.
    This way he is a coward to his followers. He didn't go out in a blaze of glory. DIRTBAG.

9. Muttley

Muttley

10. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Yea the bell is tolling for that SOB. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

11. Crosley

Crosley
    from Aridzona

Hopefully this will help the effort to bring peace to this area of the world.

The common folks there suffer so much from the shit the war mongers & terrorists produce.

I know the people of the world will never fully get along with every body , but gawd damn to be afraid to go out to buy food for fear of a bomb going off

12. GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. quickrod

quickrod

what a fucking PUSSY.the fag has TWO assault rifles and a pistol and gives up peacefully?hopefully those retards in that country will realise what a gutless puss he was and hopefully come to there senses and develope some sort of PEACEFULL government.thank god for the U.S.A,and our millitary!! [​IMG]

14. El Caballo

El Caballo
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

He turned into a damn hippy. Ha ha ha ha!

15. As his name implies...., "So Damn Insane...!

NEXT "ASSHOLA BEEN LIEING"...!!!!!!!!

16. james

james

Wonder what happens with the $25 mil reward?

17. LIMEY

LIMEY

Great news, did they look back in the hole to see if his bum chum Bin Lady was in there.
    Time to say thanks to all the troops & never forget those lost because of assholes like him.

18. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Great news, but just one more step on the path of peace for Iraq. I think we will be flushing out the remenants of his regime for months to come. Maybe now some of the doubting people there will be convinced that they have hope for a better future. Now lets work on getting their government in place and bring our troops home. Can you spell MERRY CHRISTMAS?

Frank

19. I heard they also Captured Saddam. [​IMG]

Hopefully they juice his ass for all the info in his brain... and then give him lethal injection when they're done with him.

20. D Picasso

D Picasso

they caught Bad Santa.

21. I was thinking they need to plant a nice fat bullet in his forehead and get it over with. But noooo... they're going to put him on trial and it will cost millions and we have to go through all this bullshit. In the end, he will be beheaded by sword. In a way this is better, as planting a bullet in his forehead would probably make him a Martyr.

Back to car shit.

Travis

22. Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

This is one O/T post with news worth knowing. Hope it makes it easier for the troops in Iraq instead of their own garages this Christmas. Too bad they got him alive instead of in readily identifiable pieces tho. Still, I guess giving the Iraq people a crack at him is only fair. Me, I'd make him a Christmas tree angel and shove the national Christmas tree up his ass! Then give him a few thousand volts and see how he lights up.

23. BUICKNAILHEAD

BUICKNAILHEAD

Good news Sean..... I am surprized he never took a beating in the capture. I know if I was a member of the Fourth Infantry I would have fed him some rifle bunt cake for sure. Wonder what ways the Govt. will torture him like the countless people have been for many years. But I am pretty sure I saw that S.O.B. in Delta B.C...... damn sure....he was pulled over by D.O.T. on the side of the road with 45 others beside a yellow school bus. Either that....or his look alike was in my shop insisting on a Taxi discount.

24. Zeke

Zeke

Sounds like the old boy is spilling his guts to his questioners freely. I'd assume that the told is him they'd strip is ass coat him with peanut butter. Then give him to the free Iraqis who's families were destroyed by his reign of terror. Besides he has nothing to gain by holding out. Time to cough up those WMD if ya got them Saddy.

Travis, Saddam will be tried by the Iraqi tribunal not a US court so Johnny Cochran can't save his ass.

25. Lionheart

Lionheart

Glad to see they found that he's been living like the Stinkin Sewer Rat he is and that he wasn't in some fancy Palace. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

26. lownslow

lownslow

Saddam will be tried by the Iraqi tribunal not a US court so Johnny Cochran can't save his ass. ..........

hahahahahahaha..........

27. Darwin

Darwin

I'm sitting here at work at the newspaper looking at the AP satellite photo feed and I see that Howard Dean's been knocked off the cover of Newsweek by good ol' Saddam. I'll bet steam is coming out his ears right now.

28. 286merc

286merc
    from Pelham, NH

What a great fuckin birthday (mine was 12/13) present!
    Toss him in a chicken pen in Gitmo for a few months and then ship him back to Bagdahd for a trial by the natives.

Watch Dean, Kerry, Gorehole and all the other bleeding asshole liberals scream that he gets a trial on "neutral" territory like the UN gave that Serbian butcher a few months ago.

I can see Bremers's next news announcement;

"Gentlemen, Saddam will not be coming down for breakfast"

29. Spike!

Spike!

Tie him to the car and drag him... [​IMG]

Spike

30. Faded Love Garage

Faded Love Garage
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Spring, TX

I say first we hang him! Then we shoot him! Then we kill him!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.